Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Help - Kaboodle doors

libbyt
Finding My Feet

Help - Kaboodle doors

Hi Brains trust 

Ive just been installing a new kaboodle laundry and have put on the cabinet doors only to find a huge gap when they shut. 

Is there a knack to this? Or are the doors the wrong size? 

Ps- they still need to be painted....

20201210_160821.jpg

20201210_160814.jpg

20201210_160725.jpg

20201210_160804(0).jpg

redracer01
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: Help - Kaboodle doors

Hello @libbyt 

If you look closely at the hinge body you will see 2 screws for adjustment. One has a threaded body with no head and the other at the end of the hinge has robust screw head keeping the hinge in place. You need to use a Philips head screw driver on the screw with no head. This adjusts the left and right position of the door. Both hinges on the door must be adjusted. Below is a photo of that hinge. On this picture it is the center screw that must be adjusted to make the doors meet in the middle. Good luck.

Red

Screenshot_2020-12-10-21-09-39-39.jpg

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @libbyt,

It's fantastic to see you make your first post after being a member for some time and also that you've already received a prompt and helpful reply from the very knowledgeable @redracer01.

You should find this step-by-step guide useful: How To Install Cabinet Hinges. Within the guide, they show you how to adjust the central gap.

Please let us know if you need further help or had questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Thanks so much.....it worked a treat.

Thanks for the help.

Thanks for the video....it was really helpful.

I got it fixed.

Thanks

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

That's fabulous to hear @libbyt.

Please let us know anytime you need help with projects around the house or garden. We're here to help.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects