Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Mini laundry makeover

Jesse1
Having an Impact

Mini laundry makeover

472EEAAF-65FB-4AC6-BC84-B8BC8AFFEDAC.jpeg

BED1794C-2D73-4948-BB0D-7892458814CA.jpeg

  

F9A3FF43-8921-4CD9-BD2D-EDEAEFBE80AC.jpeg

1E28621B-5133-4BB3-83D8-72A2E1EBDA76.jpeg

Finished our mini makeover!  We had painted our blue/grey laminate cupboard doors a year ago as a quick freshen up to the laundry. Recently we inadvertently poured diluted pool acid into the laundry sink which damaged the stainless surface so - happy days!!  An excuse to do a refurb!  We were fortunate enough to purchase a clearance bamboo bench top which enabled us to double the bench space available. We also installed a flat pack laundry Shute. Very happy with results for little effort. 

8F31737E-B45C-4B64-A5E5-198814919CB8.jpeg

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Mini laundry makeover

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop @natski. It's great to have you join us and pleasing to see you jump straight into the discussion.

It sounds like you have your own laundry renovation in the works, and we can't wait to hear all about it. Please feel free to reach out anytime you need assistance or have something to share with the community. In case you haven't seen it yet, you should find @Adam_W's article on How to plan a laundry renovation useful. Also, be sure to check out our Top 10 most popular laundry renovation projects for more inspiration.

Currently, we have a couple of options available in bamboo benchtops.

I'll be looking forward to following along with your makeover.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
natski
Getting Established

thank you @Jesse1  it looks fantastic :smile: 

natski
Getting Established

@MitchellMc   this is a great chatting platform and great sharing ideas :smile: glad I stumbled across it!!! Can you tell me please if they do special orders in the kaboodle bamboo bench top in the 50mm  x 600 can they make a 2800mm length ??? Cheers :smile:

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @natski,

Unfortunately, Kaboodle discontinued the 50mm bamboo benchtops. That's why we discounted any remaining stock. Even when Kaboodle did do them, the maximum length was 2400mm. I've also contacted Think Benchtops, but bamboo is not an available option.

I'm really sorry I couldn't help you out with that. Perhaps there is something else in our range of timber benchtops that might suit.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects