Workshop
Ask a question

How to access engineering plans for Mimosa gazebos?

Helder
Finding My Feet

How to access engineering plans for Mimosa gazebos?

How do I access engineering drawings for Mimosa 4.27 x 3.69 x 3.23m Wooden Gazebo?

I want to apply for a permit with the local council to build the above gazebo on my backyard but they're asking for engineering drawings otherwise no permit. I showed them the installation instructions with dimension drawings but no luck.

How do other customers normally go with permits for this large gazebo?Pic1.jpg

patpalamara
Finding My Feet

Engineering drawings for Gazebo

Hi 

I'm looking at purchasing one of your Gazebo's . In order to obtain a building permit which my local council requires me to do i need to provide engineering drawings in particular regarding the fixing method .  Reading a previous post i understand that you can provide such drawings . Please advise how i can get a hold of these drawings . Please see below the particular gazebo i was looking at .

https://www.workshop.bunnings.com.au/t5/Garage-and-Shed/How-do-I-access-engineering-drawings-for-Mim...

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Engineering drawings for Gazebo

Hello @patpalamara 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's great to have you join us, and many thanks for sharing your question about the Mimosa Gazebo.

The good news is, we do have the engineering plans for the gazebo you've mentioned. Let me reach out to you by private messaging for your email address details so that I can send them through. 

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Hi Eric 

I sent through my email address yesterday . Please confirm  that you have received it .

Kind Regards 

Hi @patpalamara,

These engineer drawings are located in the Guides & Documents section of the Mimosa 4.27 x 3.69 x 3.23m Burleigh Wooden Gazebo product page. The file is labelled "Specification".

I'll also send them through to your email for convenience.

Mitchell

Re: How do I access engineering drawings for Mimosa 4.27 x 3.69 x 3.23m Wooden Gazebos?

Greetings!  Can I please also be sent the drawings for the Mimosa 4.27 x 3.69 x 3.23m Wooden Gazebo. I'm at the start of the process to have this gazebo built and have learn't my local council wilI need me to apply for a permit before I can have this gazebo built.

Cheers,

Reg

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: How do I access engineering drawings for Mimosa 4.27 x 3.69 x 3.23m Wooden Gazebos?

Hi Reg (@BizzyBee

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. We're pleased to have you join us and look forward to seeing your gazebo take shape.

The engineer drawings are located in the Guides & Documents section of the Mimosa 4.27 x 3.69 x 3.23m Burleigh Wooden Gazebo product page. The file is labelled "Specification". Please let us know if you have any difficulty accessing it.

Jason

lucasworks
Just Starting Out

Engineering plans for Mimosa 3.6 x 6m Lava Portsea Louvre Semi Permanent Gazebo

Hi we are required to submit engineer drawings for the Mimosa 3.6 x6m lava Portsea louvre semi permanent gazebo and I was wondering where I can obtain this for the council permits. 
thanks 

Re: engineering plans for Mimosa 3.6 x 6m Lava Portsea Louvre Semi Permanent Gazebo

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @lucasworks. It's wonderful to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about our Mimosa gazebos.

I've contacted our team and will get those plans to you shortly.

Many thanks for your patience.

Mitchell

Re: Engineering plans for Mimosa 3.6 x 6m Lava Portsea Louvre Semi Permanent Gazebo

Hi @lucasworks,

I've emailed those required documents to you.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Mitchell

Re: Engineering plans for Mimosa 3.6 x 6m Lava Portsea Louvre Semi Permanent Gazebo

Hi Mitchell

I'm doing the same and require a building permit from the Shire. I've already purchased to Gazebo 4.27 x 3.69. Are you able to also send or provide a link?

Many thanks

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects