Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Fixing Ozito cordless line trimmer

Arlene
Just Starting Out

Fixing Ozito cordless line trimmer

Hi everyone,I'm all new at this so hope I'm doing rite.I'm really good at fixing my own things,if I can,I've got a ozito cordless line trimmer&would like any help fixing it :smile:

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Fixing garden tools

@Arlene,

Welcome to Workshop. We're pleased you could join us and look forward to seeing how you put your skills to use. We're sure you'll be inspired and informed by other community members, too. Feel free to post whenever you need a hand or have a project to share. 

Could you please provide as much detail as possible about what the problem is with your line trimmer? A photo and the model number would also help other community members assist you. Once you provide the detail we're sure members will be happy to help as much as they can.  

Many thanks,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Fixing Ozito cordless line trimmer

Hi @Arlene ,

Hope all is well. I thought I'd just check in and see how you were going with fixing that line trimmer. Do you still need a hand with anything? As per my previous message, if you still need help I would encourage you to reply with as much detail as possible. Pictures are also a great help to enable other members to see what you are working with.

Thanks again,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
SamanthaJ
Getting Established

Re: Fixing Ozito cordless line trimmer

My Ozito corded trimmer died 3 months ago, I am devastated now I am trimming my edges with scissors

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects