Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Poll: What is your most-used tool?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Poll: What is your most-used tool?

I'm sure if you took a peek into the shed or workshop of many community members, you'd find a huge selection of tools.

But what is the one that gets the most work?

Our latest Workshop poll on the front page asks a simple question: what is your most-used tool?

Let us know by voting in the poll and feel free to continue to discussion by replying below. 

Jason

Man-With-Tools.jpg

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
KevinMall
Making a Splash

Re: Poll: What is your most-used tool?

impact driver for the fencing i did at our house

Prof
Becoming a Leader

.Bit of a toss up actually..When I'm making something I have my drill and nail gun side by side..So if I'm not drilling I'm nailing..

Without a doubt it has to be my beloved drill

Seaton
Having an Impact

My battery brushless Hitachi Framing Nailer (now Hikoki I think), then my Ryobi Brushless Drill in close second.  Oh I forgot the good 'ol hammer!

garrylawson3073
Finding My Feet

the most obvious , a tape measurer , you need to know where and how big the hole has to be , or how big material you need.

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @garrylawson3073.

It's fantastic to have you join us and great to see you jump straight into the discussion with a helpful suggestion. We look forward to hearing about your projects around the house and garden and I trust you'll find loads of inspiration for them from our creative members within the community. We encourage you to start a new discussion and let us know if you ever need assistance or have something to share.

Mitchell

Kymberley
Just Starting Out

Drill, most definitely!

🔩🔧⚙️🛠️🧲🧰🗜

Thanks for joining in the discussion @Kymberley. It's great to have you join us. I trust that you'll get plenty of helpful information, advice and inspiration for all your projects around the house and garden from our wonderful Bunnings Workshop community members.  

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need help getting the most from the site, or have any feedback about how we can make Workshop even more useful to you. 

Thanks again,

Jason

jamiepullen1966
Just Starting Out

Gotta be my Ryobi Hammer Drill. Ive had it for about ten years and still going strong.

Many thanks for joining in the discussion @jamiepullen1966 and a warm welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. We're looking forward to reading about your projects and plans for using that hammer drill. Please don't hesitate to post anytime you have something to share with the community or need a hand with a project around the house and garden. You'll notice we have an amazing community here sharing helpful advice and project inspiration on the site every day.

Jason

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects