Workshop
Ask a question

Racing simulator cockpit using car seat

hombschy83
Getting Established

Racing simulator cockpit using car seat

my boys and I had the inspiration to make a Racing sim rig from watching the e-series during COVID. Material for frame from bunnings

IMG20200606172903.jpg

IMG20200606172918.jpg

  

then went to the car wreckers and got a car seat out of a Mazda 6. Had to grind off some brackets. The seat can be adjusted for each of my 3 boys (or me) 

Aussie-Garden
Becoming a Leader

Re: racing simulator

Good stuff @hombschy83👍

Would like to do a similar project myself one day. Nice one.

redracer01
Kind of a Big Deal

Hello @hombschy83 

I'm sure the boys were just itching to try it out. Good build and mobile as well! Saw those castor wheels! Excellent add on to the whole set.

Cheers,

Red

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Welcome to the Workshop community @hombschy83.

It's great to have you join us! I trust you and your boys will have hours of enjoyment together using the racing simulator. You'll find loads of inspirational projects on the community from our fantastic members for around your home and garden. Many thanks for sharing your project with us and we look forward to seeing what you are up to next.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects