Workshop
Start a discussion

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Ryobi battery charger serial number

New Contributor

Ryobi battery charger serial number

i bought a 18v + one battery and fast charger kit and want to register them with ryobi for warranty, the charger doesn't have a serial number anywhere on it but it wants me to put it in to register it.

has anyone else had this issue and what did you do to register it, is it common or unusual to not have the serial number on the fast chargers.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: ryobi battery charger serial number

Welcome to Workshop @horti64.

I hope our members can provide assistance but I would recommend for this one you contact Ryobi direct. I'm sure they would be happy to help. 

Feel free to post on Workshop anytime you need a hand around the house and garden. We have helpful members sharing advice and inspiration on the site every day. And please let me know if you ever need assistance getting the most from the site, or have any feedback about how we can improve Workshop for you.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
New Contributor

all sorted, ryobi put me on the right track, the serial number is on the plug, didn't notice it or never even thought to look for it there.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Great, thanks for letting us know @horti64. Hopefully that will assist other members in future who are also struggling to find the serial number. 

Feel free to post anytime you need a hand with anything around the house or garden.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Valued Contributor

@horti64 Fantastic you got that sorted! Always great to have a second layer of warranty protection on products, though Bunnings now offer digital receipts sent to your mobile which I always recommend with powered equipment.

Makes the returns process extremely streamlined and no fuss.

I look forward to seeing what projects you are up too with the equipment!

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects