Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Sawmaster

Noyade
Kind of a Big Deal

Sawmaster

Australian designed (with some modifications), Australian built. Circa 1955. Two HP motor, 12" blade and twin belt.

Keep your fingers away....

20191210_115931.jpg

Rob241
Finding My Feet

Re: Sawmaster

7E139395-645E-41FF-BDD9-27FC3C7F360C.jpeg

1C804B46-CFC6-4A2E-922C-D9618E266312.jpeg

Hi @Noyade, I received this piece of nostalgia from my father in law after he retired. It was neglected with almost all the bolts rusted so it sat in my shed for a while until I decided to refurb it. Since I was going to keep it I brightened it up a little and color changed it to Monday red, I found it more pleasing to the eye every time I enter my garage.

0AC32B5A-8F71-4DA8-860F-85FD2805A173.jpeg

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Rob241. It's a pleasure to have you join us, and what a spectacular first post!

I absolutely love your restoration and applaud you for spending the time on this machine. You've done a fantastic job, and I'm envious of the finish level you've achieved. Did the refurb require a complete disassembly?

We look forward to seeing what you'll contribute to the community as you are obviously very experienced around the shed. Please let us know if you ever need assistance or would like to share one of your projects with us. 

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

@Rob241 

Simply marvelous work Rob - brings a tear to my eye!  👍

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects