Workshop
Ask a question

Where to find free pallets?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Where to find free pallets?

Pallet.pngMost Bunnings stores will happily provide you with free pallets whenever they are available. Just speak to one of the helpful team members in the Timber Yard at your local store and they will be able to point you in the right direction.

To avoid disappointment, we always recommend to give the store a call before visiting to ensure they have supply. 

Pallets come in a variety of shapes and sizes. 

Clever and creative Bunnings Workshop members have used recycled pallet timber in a wide variety of different projects. For ideas and inspiration, check out our Top 10 most popular pallet projects

Our How-to section also includes several pallet projects with full step-by-step instructions, Guides include:

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
ErikaH93
Getting Established

Re: Where can I get pallets?

Thank you, unfortunately I don't drive that's why I was curious if I could get them delivered from Bunnings cause I'm happy to pay for delivery. ☺️

I'm ill though so it may take me a bit to actually get the pallets 😅

Cheers
MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Where can I get pallets?

That's understandable, @ErikaH93. The reason we've advised you to visit the store is that our pallets come in a variety of shapes and sizes. There are your standard 1-meter x 1-meter, a half-sized version and longer types. There are also different qualities, and this might make a difference in your project.

I'd encourage you to get in touch with the team either over the phone or in-store when you can. I'm sure they'll be more than happy to assist you in any way possible.

Mitchell

Can I please pick up some free pallets from Bunnings at Rydelmere NSW, thank you

We have just moved into a new house & we would really appreciate  if we could please pick up as many pallets as you have at Rydelmere  Bunnings  NSW, we do shop there all the time, great service & products.

Re: Can I please pick up some free pallets from Bunnings at Rydelmere NSW, thank you

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Gavprojects014. It's fantastic to have you join us, and many thanks for your question.

Our stores offer free pallets whenever they become available. If you speak with a helpful team member at the store in the drive-through, they'll be able to show you what they currently have. It's always best to give the store a quick call before you head in to make sure some are there to pick up.

What are you planning to make with the pallets? I'm sure you'll get some great ideas from our Top 10 most popular pallet projects.

We look forward to hearing all about your projects and plans around the house and garden and would encourage you to let us know if you ever need assistance or have something to share. I trust you'll find loads of inspiration within the community as our wonderfully creative members share their projects here all the time.

Mitchell

ljm
Just Starting Out

Looking for free pallets in Perth

Hello,

I am looking for free pallets in Perth. Is there a Bunnings here that gives away pallets?

Thank you

Re: Looking for free pallets in Perth

Most bunnings stores love giving the plain pallets away. You just need to ask.

Re: Looking for free pallets in Perth

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @ljm. It's wonderful that you've joined us and many thanks for your question.

As @Carol_Prime has mentioned, most of our stores will happily provide you with free pallets when they are available. Just have a word with one of our helpful team members in the Timber Yard at your local store, and they will be able to point you in the right direction.

What do you plan to make with the pallets? For some great inspiration, be sure to check out our Top 10 most popular pallet projects.

Please let me know if you need further assistance or have questions.

Mitchell

Where can i get pallets?

Hi, I am looking for wooden pallets for a home project. I am wondering where I can get them from?

StevieB
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Re: where can i get pallets?

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @kyarapana. It's wonderful that you've joined us and thanks for jumping straight in and asking a question.

Most of our stores will happily provide you with free pallets when they are available. Just have a word with one of our helpful team members in the Timber Yard at your local store, and they will be able to point you in the right direction. 

We'd love to hear about what you plan to make with the pallets. Have you checked out our Top 10 most popular pallet projects?

Please let me know if you need further assistance or have any questions. We're always happy to help.

Stevie

wood work major work

hey does anyone know if bunnings have wooden pallets im from Wagga and am not 100% sure where to get any 

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects