Workshop
Ask a question

Where to find free pallets?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Where to find free pallets?

Pallet.pngMost Bunnings stores will happily provide you with free pallets whenever they are available. Just speak to one of the helpful team members in the Timber Yard at your local store and they will be able to point you in the right direction.

To avoid disappointment, we always recommend to give the store a call before visiting to ensure they have supply. 

Pallets come in a variety of shapes and sizes. 

Clever and creative Bunnings Workshop members have used recycled pallet timber in a wide variety of different projects. For ideas and inspiration, check out our Top 10 most popular pallet projects

Our How-to section also includes several pallet projects with full step-by-step instructions, Guides include:

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Re: Where can I find free pallets?

Thanks so much Mitchell. Not making anything exciting I'm afraid - just wanting some pallets to create a raised "floor" section in the shed of a new rental property to keep stuff I'm storing in there dry and damp-free. Will give the Ballarat store a call

Cheers

Does Bunnings have free pallets they recycle or sell them for cheap?

Looking to build a couple of outdoor seaters with the pallets and wondering where I can secure some cheap or free. 

Re: Does Bunnings have free pallets they recycle or sell them for cheap?

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Mahagyani. It's wonderful that you've joined us, and many thanks for your question about free pallets.

Most of our stores will happily provide you with free pallets when they are available. Just have a word with one of our helpful team members in the Timber Yard at your local store, and they will be able to point you in the right direction. 

What are you planning on making with the pallets? Have you checked out our Top 10 most popular pallet projects?

Please let me know if you need further assistance or have any questions.

Mitchell

Re: Does Bunnings have free pallets they recycle or sell them for cheap?

Thanks Mitchell. 

I'll check in with them. I guess I'll wait for the shops to open for walk in customers in VIC. 

Re: Free Pallet

Hello there! May I kindly know if there are any free pallets at the Cannon Hill QLD Bunnings?

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @meljai. It's wonderful that you've joined us, and many thanks for your question about free pallets.

You'll need to phone Bunnings Cannon Hill on Ph: (07) 39065000 to verify there are some free pallets at that location before heading in. I've just called now, and there are a few, but not a significant number. Typically, we have many after we receive deliveries for the week.

Got some plans for a great project? Check out our Top 10 most popular pallet projects for inspiration.

Mitchell

Thank you so much for your kind assistance!

free Pallets

Hi, 

Just wondering if Bunnings recycle pallets, I am going to try a kitchen project but need some free pallets!

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: free Pallets

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @MelaniaS. It's wonderful to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about acquiring free pallets.

You'll find that we happily give away free pallets from the majority of our stores. We often set them aside in a convenient location for the public to collect. It's always best to give your local store a call before heading in to make sure they have some avoiding disappointment.

That sounds like a pretty cool project. How are you going to use the pallets?

Mitchell

Relsky
Just Starting Out

free pallets

I’m desperate for pallets and was wondering if I could get any free pallets from the Bunnings warehouse located in Bonnyrigg!?

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects