Workshop
Ask a question

How do you book workshops and garden club?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

How do you book workshops and garden club?

InStoreDIY.jpgBunnings customers can find and book workshops, garden club, kids D.I.Y. classes and family events at your local store via the Bunnings website

Just click on Stores at the top of the page, then Find a store, then click on the More details option when your chosen store has appeared.

This will take you to a page where you can see and book upcoming workshops. For example, here is the page for Artarmon.  

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
lorrainebwother
Finding My Feet

How do I join the garden club?

I would like to rejoin the garden club I attended last year. Lorraine Wotherspoon

Re: How do I join the garden club

Hi @lorrainebwother 

The Garden Corner is a really great place to learn how to grow and care for indoor and outdoor plants, be inspired by what to plant today, get that herb and vegie patch growing or curate the best lawn on the street, and they even can tailor care to your climate by you attending your local club. 

I will write you a personal message to make sure we get you re-joined to the right club. 

@mich1972 might also have some advice on the best way to join your local Garden Corner and attend their events. 

Katie

Re: How do I join the garden club

@lorrainebwother Hi Lorraine , it’s best to contact your local Bunnings store and speak to the Activities Organiser to find out when they hold Garden Club. Then you can can from there. 😀

How to register for Garden Club at Victor Harbor?

How do I register for the Garden Club at the Victor Harbor store?

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Garden Club

Hello @MAJ290648

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's wonderful to have you join us and thank you for sharing your question about the Bunnings Garden Club.

You can join the Bunnings Garden Club either by registering on the Bunnings website or you can call the store directly at Bunnings Victor Harbor (08 8551 2300) and ask them to book you in for the next meeting of the club. From there you'll be able to find out the series of activities that will be held and the dates of the next meet-up. 

If you need further assistance with registration, please let me know.

Eric

how to join garden Club

How to join

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: how to join garden Club

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @webb1. It's marvellous to have you join us and many thanks for your question about our Garden Club.

By calling your local Bunnings store directly, you can find out details of any upcoming in-store Garden Club meet-ups. They'll be able to let you know the series of activities that will be held and their dates. 

You might also like to check out our Garden Corner.

Please let me know if you have questions or need further assistance.

Mitchell

Re: How do I join the garden club?

My name is Jackie. Monticone I haven’t joined before 

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How do I join the garden club?

Hello @Montocone6 (Jackie)

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's marvellous to have you join us and many thanks for sharing your question about our Garden Club.

I suggest calling the closest store in your area and speaking to the activities organizer. You can then ask them to book you in for the next meeting of the club. From there you'll be able to find out the dates of the activities that will be held and when the next meet-up will be organized.

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Eric

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects