Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Herb planter made from flooring off-cuts

Oldfart
Having an Impact

Herb planter made from flooring off-cuts

herb planter.jpg

Re: Herb planter made from flooring off-cuts

thank you - just what I needed

Welcome to the Workshop community @jamesdawn

It's fantastic to have you join us! I trust you'll find loads of inspirational projects for around your home and garden just like this one contributed by our creative members.

If you are going to build one of these herb planters we would love to follow along with your project. Remember, if you ever need advice or have something to share with the community please feel free to start a new discussion.

Mitchell.

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Thank you Mitchell, I would like to build two or three.  I don't have any wood or off-cuts, so will need to pop into Bunnings to get some wood, can Bunnings pre-cut it for me?

I have never attempted to "build" anything before but have a drill, lol and know how to use it :laugh:

Any advice / directions are appreciated. I am hoping I can just come and collect the correct sized wood and put it together at home, lol, does it work like that?

Hi @jamesdawn,

Just stepping in here as Mitchell won't be back on the community until Friday. If you go to the Bunnings website and click on the name of your nearest store, underneath the map you will find a list of services available. You will want to visit a store that offers the timber cutting service. Just look for the icon "We Cut Timber". 

If you take a copy of Mitchell's plans I am sure the team in-store will be more than happy to help.

Thanks,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

thank you so much, Jason - I appreciate your feedback, can't wait to get started!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects