Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Making things with the free pallets out the back. At least it stops so many going to landfill.

Jamespeter100
Making a Splash

Making things with the free pallets out the back. At least it stops so many going to landfill.

I like making things with the pallets out the back, I can't see where to attach a pic, so a link , http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ii_KnEOx_YY/UxenPC4gX1I/AAAAAAAABQs/N5ZJVcUYu9g/s1600/Wheel+barrows.jpg

Wheel barrows.jpg

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Making things with the free pallets out the back. At least it stops so many going to landfill.

Hi @Katia,

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. We're really pleased to have you join us and look forward to reading about all your pallet projects as well as other plans for around the house and garden.

Feel free to give us a shout whenever you need a hand as we're confident you will get plenty of helpful information, advice and inspiration from our wonderful community members.

As Mitch mentioned above, most Bunnings stores have an area where they store pine pallets for customers to grab. If you enquire with a team member in the timber yard or drive-thru they should be able to assist. You might also like to call the store first to ensure there are some available before making the trip.

All the best,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects