Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Our backyard

Nikkaz
Making a Splash

Our backyard

🌳Sometimes you need to sit back and look at what you've created!

20201101_144342.jpg  We had a few weeds to get rid of on our beautiful grassWe had a few weeds to get rid of on our beautiful grassI love Succulents! Table from Bunnings, Chairs from Kmart! This pot was used 40 years ago at my Nanas Pub!I love Succulents! Table from Bunnings, Chairs from Kmart! This pot was used 40 years ago at my Nanas Pub!  The climbing jasmine was given to me 4 years ago when we first moved into our house by my aunty.The climbing jasmine was given to me 4 years ago when we first moved into our house by my aunty.Grow babies!Grow babies!  Outside dinners are becoming a thing at our house!Outside dinners are becoming a thing at our house!

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Our Backyard

Congratulations @Nikkaz as you've done a beautiful job with everything.

You should be very proud of all that you have achieved and we've been so very excited to follow along as you've gone from strength to strength. It feels like only yesterday that you contributed your D.I.Y. artificial plant wall. I remember how blown away I was with it and I'm very happy that everything is coming together nicely.

As always we look forward to what you will create next. Keep on inspiring.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
tony1982
Building a Reputation

Re: Our backyard

@Nikkaz 

HI there.

Looks great, you should be very proud!

Can I get some info on the fence height "extensions" you have? Are they DIY or something you bought?

Re: Our backyard

Hey @tony1982 we DIY-ed them :smile: 

We used https://www.bunnings.com.au/100-x-12mm-1-8m-treated-pine-fence-paling_p0120255

and https://www.bunnings.com.au/50-x-25mm-rough-sawn-treated-pine_p0051357

We weaved them in and out and the drilled them to the treated pine.

Then painted them the same colour as the fence. Fence Extensions premade are quite pricey.

These worked out pretty cost effective.  😁

20201116_120904.jpg

Thanks @MitchellMc!! Lucky I work at Bunnings 😀

More to come!

Good stuff @Nikkaz 👍

I never get tired of seeing people's hard work pay off and it's even better when you can get tips from them too.

Your info on those fence extensions is pretty handy for people on a budget.

Thanks @Aussie-Garden  😍

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects