Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Summer vegie patch project

mandy111s111
Cultivating a Following

Summer vegie patch project

Family project near complete...........black garden shed to go !Iphone 8-1-19 006.JPGIphone 8-1-19 007.JPG

Re: Summer vege patch project

Hi @catharina,

Welcome to Workshop. We trust you'll get loads of helpful advice, information and inspiration for your projects around the house and garden from our clever and creative members. 

Let me tag @mandy111s111 so she is alerted to your question.

If you would like to build something similar, you might like to hit the Start a discussion button and create a new post. Include as much detail as you can so other members can provide specific advice.  

Please let me know if you ever need assistance getting the most from the Workshop site. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Janine11
Finding My Feet

That is fantastic! Thanks for sharing.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for joining in the discussion @Janine11. Great to see you make your first post. Welcome to the community. We're really pleased you could join us and look forward to reading about your own projects and plans. Feel free to post anytime you need a hand or have something to share. 

Jason

gore
Building a Reputation

wow!! what a great job @mandy111s111 u did!! one of my dream but dont know when it will happen like this shape but i will do hydroponic in that area...one of my future dream and trade too.Very lovely to see it.thnx for sharing..amazing..
gore
Building a Reputation

I saw hydroponic is best option if this project is upgrade on it for regular fast grown veg production.

Turk1966
Finding My Feet

hi love this veg garden was wondering if you have plans/dimensions of the enclosure you have built over the vegie patch please, I would love to do the same as many birds and rodents destroy my crops, thank you A listing of materials used also would be great, such an wonderful job.  @mandy111s111

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Turk1966. It's fantastic to have you join us and many thanks for joining the conversation.

Hopefully, @mandy111s111 will be able to answer your questions as it's really an amazing project.

If you were planning on building something similar I trust our helpful members will be able to guide you on what materials would be necessary. If you start your own discussion with details of the area and sizing I'm sure we can assist you in creating a project like this.

We look forward to hearing more details about the space you have to work with and encourage you to let us know if you need any assistance or have questions.

Mitchell

Danno
Finding My Feet

Looks great Mandy!

I am planning a smaller version for my back yard veggie patch.

Keep us updated with growing progress and any unforseen issues.

I am thinking of going hydroponic with my garden in future.

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Danno. It's terrific to have you join us and great to see you jump straight into the discussion.

Let me mention @mandy111s111 as I trust they will appreciate your kind feedback.

We've got a fantastic range of hydroponic nutrients which you might like to take a look at.

Some discussions you could find helpful are-

We would love to hear more about your future garden projects involving hydroponics. Please let us know if you require any assistance with them or if you'd like to share with the community. 

Mitchell

mich1972
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: Summer vegie patch project

Seriously , in love with this !!!!!! How’s your edibles going ? @mandy111s111 💚🌿

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects