Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

What do you love most about your garden?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

What do you love most about your garden?

Our backyard at the moment is a construction site and we have lost most of our plants and trees. It's a bit of a sad sight but we are looking forward to creating something new in the spring. 

This week I'm keen to hear from you what you most love about your garden.

Is it your lush lawn? Your flourishing vegie garden? A favourite plant or tree? Or perhaps just a sunny corner that you can always use to relax and unwind?

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Re: What do you love most about your garden?

@bluebec

I just read about strasberry - have you heard of them? They are a plump and dark red strawberry that have a raspberry flabour. You need to grow it with a self-pollinating strawberry to get it to fruit. I would like to try it.

bluebec
Building a Reputation

I have heard of strasberries, but I have never grown them.  Would love to know if someone has, and how easy/difficult they are, and how good they taste.

Helen
Having an Impact

I love that I can wander around, do a bit here & there, plan ways to make it more enjoyable, I can look out at the trees, shrubs & flowers, check out veg down the back & listen/watch birds & butterflies, most of all it's mine whether it's maybe a bit untidy at times & others may think it's a jungle, it's an ongoing project. I enjoy it, I read somewhere once that nature is not tidy, things don't grow in neat rows but it works.
Wally102
Getting Established

Hi,
After moving from the hustle and bustle of the city with a very noisy street, too look after my aging mother, I love the back garden as I can sit back and enjoy quietness from traffic and enjoy listening to the noise of birds :). I can also now enjoy a walk with my wife (and occasionally with my mother) down to Sussex Inlet river which is only 5 -10 minute walk and sit and watch the Ducks and Pelicans :smile:
Cheers Wally and Jenny

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects