Workshop
Ask a question

How to build a water feature?

karen7
Just Starting Out

How to build a water feature?

hi. would love a water feature in my garden. its going to be my zen sanctuary, but have no idea how to start. can anyone help /

TheRenoDad
Having an Impact

Re: water features

Hi Karen,

The first place I like to start with projects is to find inspiration.

You can find some inspiration by clicking here to figure out which type of water feature you want for your zen space..

Next step is to find the equivalent at Bunnings which you can see their range by clicking here

You will then need a pump that is rated to the correct amount to ensure the water is cycled and pushed to the top.

Once you have your inspiration, reach out to the community for further help.

Cheers,

Luke | @TheRenoDad 

Post may contain sponsored content
EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: water features

Hello @karen7

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's sensational to have you join us, and thank you for sharing your question about water features.

It's great that you've received excellent advice from @TheRenoDad. Just to add to the suggestions made, I recommend having a look at these guides - How to create a pond in a pot and New water feature! by @Adam_W. These guides will give you the necessary things to consider if you were building your own water feature. Would it be possible for you to post a photo of your garden and where you propose to locate the water feature? This will let our members assess the layout of your garden. We can then make recommendations on possible water feature size and configuration.   

If you have any other questions we can help with, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects