Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

1950s American diner kitchen

petrolhead
Cultivating a Following

1950s American diner kitchen

4BA51653-F34D-4D20-B0B3-A73453CD269A.jpegC9F0F93C-E471-4E7C-BC48-BA34CD9881AC.jpegA23A8762-7038-4450-93CB-E9CF56F8FA79.jpeg

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: 1950s American diner kitchen

Admirers of @petrolhead's amazing kitchen might like to see more photos here - https://www.workshop.com.au/t5/Garage-and-Shed/A-tour-of-my-man-cave-and-1950s-American-diner-kitche...

Thanks again for sharing @petrolhead. We are looking forward to seeing more of your handiwork soon.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
frankwhite
Finding My Feet

@petrolhead @Jason would be very interested in using this location for a photoshoot if at all possible... 

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @frankwhite

Let me tag @petrolhead to make them aware of your request. It is a beautiful representation of the 1950s from the floor tiles to the accessories on the benchtops. Even the way the kitchen cabinet doors have been laid out are in keeping with the 50's era. Are you using it for an advertisement? Are you using it for a magazine or the web? Any updates you can provide would be highly appreciated.

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Eric    

Eric. 

Web use only. Private brand. I'm not a big corporation or anything. It would be like 5 people shooting stills for maybe 2hrs? 

Hi @frankwhite,

We would suggest you send a private message to @petrolhead so you can chat directly about whether this might be something they are interested in.  

All the best,

Jason

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects