Workshop
Start a discussion

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Dulux Renovation Range kitchen paint before and after

Highlighted
Budding Contributor

Dulux Renovation Range kitchen paint before and after

AfterAfter

Hey all,

Just wanted to show you the progress of my kitchen revamp.
We used the Dulux Renovation Range.
Two-tone kitchen colour. 3 for the painting.

We install the following.
Rangehood
Rangetop
Bench top
New sink
New dishwasher

We attempted to paint the floor tiles, but the result was not what we want, and durable not all that great.
We are thinking about either Vinyl or linoleum flooring. Preferably stick-on options for the Vinyl. Has anyone used Stick-on Vinyl before? Any suggestion?

BeforeBeforeAfterAfter

Highlighted

Re: Dulux Renovation Range kitchen paint before and after

Yes I  used the stick on lino squares in my bathroom about 10yrs ago and now a couple of them are starting to lift a bit but considering they're a really cheap option,  10yrs, they've done really well in a high traffic and often damp environment. I stuck them straight over the original tiles.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for joining in the discussion and sharing your experience @Maryannz. We're pleased to have you join the Bunnings Workshop community and look forward to reading more about your projects and plans. 

Please let me know if you ever need a hand getting the most from the site, or ever have any feedback about how we can ensure Workshop is even more useful to you. 

Welcome,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Highlighted
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @stelz

Can I ask if you have considered hybrid vinyl planks or floating laminate flooring as they imitate real timber much closer than traditional linoleum? They don't need to be stuck down and are easy to install. If you did want a stick-on option, in thinner material, I can suggest Senso Self Adhesive Vinyl Planks.    

You should find this step-by-step tutorial helpful: How to lay vinyl plank flooring 

You might also find these previous discussions or interest: 

Please let me know if you need further information or had questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects