Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How do I get an estimate for the kitchen?

Shayla
Just Starting Out

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: how do i get an estimate for the kitchen

Hello @Shayla

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's fabulous to have you join us, and thank you for sharing your question about getting an estimate for your kitchen.

I often suggest making a kitchen plan before going to the store and getting a quote. I recommend posting a few pictures of your kitchen and its dimensions. I propose that you make a list of the things you would like to see changed or retained in your kitchen. In that manner, our members can make recommendations on how best to lay out your kitchen. 

Once you have a plan that's very close to what you want, you can then proceed to the store and ask for a comprehensive quote. One of the most important things to bring with you is the measurements of your kitchen and a few pictures to give the In-store kitchen expert a good idea of your kitchen layout.  

If you already have an idea of what you would like it to look like, please don't hesitate to post your plans.

If you have any other questions we can help with, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects