Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Recent Kitchen Re-fresh

Jess_1991
Growing in Experience

Recent Kitchen Re-fresh

IMG_7392.PNG

Re: Recent Kitchen Re-fresh

Hi Jess

Thanks for sharing and what a great look your new kitchen has !!

I am in a similar boat - i have yello cabinetry which I am sick off and would like to have it painted fresh natural white. All this while I was thinking I will have to pay huge $$ to have doors replaced with white ones till I saw your photos and painting them seems to be a great cost effective option.

I am curious how you managed to sand them though - did you have solid timber doors. Mine are melamine/chipboard.

What paint do I need to use.

And how do i get a professional looking finish. Or will i end up having brush marks on the doors if i DIY paint.

Any guidance and advise would be most appreciated.

cheers

Re: Recent Kitchen Re-fresh

Welcome to Workshop @sydneysider. It's great to have you join us. I trust you will get lots of helpful advice and inspiration for your projects from our community members. Feel free to post whenever you need a hand. 

You might like to start a new discussion and share some photos of your kitchen so that more community members see your post and can contribute ideas. 

I will also tag @Jess_1991, as well as some paint and renovation experts like @Simon and @2Belindas so they are alerted to your questions. 

Thanks again,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects