Workshop
Start a discussion

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to cut Easycraft panels?

KathyC
New Contributor

How to cut Easycraft panels?

Hello there! I am wondering if Bunnings Tuggerah can cut easycraft panels? I am hoping to buy 2400mm high panels and get them cut in  half to make them 1200mm high - unless I can buy 1200mm high panels?! I have had a lot of trouble figuring out what panel sizes are actually available. I am wanting to put the panels as a half wall in a walkway, not as a full wall, but I need to cover over a height of 1030mm so the 900mm half wall panels unfortunately won't work for the space.

Many thanks in advance!

Kathy

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: cutting easycraft panels

Hello @KathyC

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. Thank you so much for joining us and sharing your question about cutting Easycraft Panels.

The quick answer is yes, they will cut the panels for you. It can be confusing at times, I recommend bringing your tape measure with you when it's time to choose your panels. If you need it at a height of only 1030mm you will need to use the Easycraft EasyVJ 2420 x 1200 x 9mm Primed Interior Wall Lining. If you are planning on installing some EasyVJ Panels, please keep us updated. We would love to see what your remodeling project looks like.

If you need more advice or information please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
KathyC
New Contributor

Re: cutting easycraft panels

Hi @EricL,

Thanks so much for your reply, I really appreciate it! I will get the 2400 panels and go from there. I am delighted that I can get them cut in store as that would be so helpful.

Hopefully the project will end up looking how I hope :smile: 

Kathy

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects