Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Timber and resin projects

Brizfox
Finding My Feet

Timber and resin projects

B03B5BDC-4AEC-4657-AC07-6F59C8B11FD5.jpegC5D123E0-340C-44B9-9712-65E6A4DF1D50.jpeg

AEB8673B-3268-4950-8D5A-F1F55A2C9545.jpeg

Hi all , does anybody else make timber and resin clocks or lamps?

24F65FEB-66F3-4679-AC24-E4604192A532.jpeg

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Timber and resin projects

Lovely work @Brizfox. Thank you so much for sharing. I don't believe we have seen anything similar shared by a Bunnings Workshop community member previously, but I'm sure many will be inspired by your creativity, especially if you could provide some detail about your processes, tools and materials used. 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. We're so pleased to have you join us and look forward to reading more of your posts very soon. Please don't hesitate to post anytime you have something to share with the community or need a hand with a project around the house and garden. It looks like you have a lot of experience to share, and we're sure that in return you will get plenty of helpful information, advice and inspiration from the rest of our amazing community.

Please let me know if you ever need a hand getting the most from the site.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Re: Timber and resin projects

Thanks Jason,

I have other photos of the stages of making these clocks and lamps.IMG_0383.jpegIMG_0406.jpeg

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects