Workshop
Ask a question

How to hire a moving trolley?

peggysue3656
Just Starting Out

How to hire a moving trolley?

Hi, I am in need of hiring a trolley to move a refrigerator this weekend, 20/21st may to 25th may. 

any suggestions would be appreciated and cost

many thanks

Margaret

redracer01
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: Hire a trolley

Hello @peggysue3656  ( Margaret )

Might I suggest purchasing a heavy duty trolley? I know you prefer to hire one but the cost of hiring is almost equivalent to purchasing one. The advantage? Should you ever decide to move that fridge again you know you have a trolley to do it with. You can lend the trolley to your mates in case they need to move their fridge. If you really don't want the trolley you can either sell it or gift it to a mate. I suggest getting the furniture and fridge lifter as well it will prevent floor damage where the new fridge will be placed in.

Cheers,

Red

Screenshot_2021-05-18 Saxon 250kg P-Handle Hand Trolley with Pneumatic Tyres.pngScreenshot_2021-05-18 Move It 150kg 5 Piece Lift And Roll Set.png   

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Margaret (@peggysue3656

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. We're so pleased to have you join us and look forward to reading about all your projects and plans for around the house and garden. We're sure you will get plenty of helpful information, advice and inspiration from our amazing community members.

You can find pricing and information on hand trolleys to hire from Bunnings here - https://www.bunnings.com.au/products/hire-shop/general-hire-equipment/hand-trolleys

Note that Refrigerator / Stair Trolleys can be hired on a 4 Hour, 24 Hour or 7 day basis. Please contact the Hire Shop your nearest Bunnings store for availability.

All the best with the move, and please let us know if we can assist further.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Tyro
Becoming a Leader

Hi 

Where are you located?  I have a trolly.  It takes up to 200 kg.  I live fairly close to Bunnings in Alexandria. Is that any good to you?  Am happy for you to borrow it (as long as you leave something as security).  I've tried to attach a photo for you but unsure if it worked ... 

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @Tyro,

Let me know if you need a hand uploading images. However, given this is an Australian and New Zealand-wide forum, it's unlikely that @peggysue3656 is near your location. I'm sure they're appreciative of your offer, though.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Thanks Mitchell

I realised Bunnings arms stretch far & wide so did inquire about her location.  At present my trolly is providing a home for various fauna ... if Margaret can use it, it's here!  One of those community spirited people I am!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects