Workshop
Ask a question

Ozito cordless battery compatibility

Ricochet
Getting Established

Ozito cordless battery compatibility

Hi.   I have just bought an Ozito 12v cordless drill.  Could I use the battery from that in an Ozito 18v Circular saw or other Ozito power tool.

Re: Ozito Cordless

Hi @ozitoyesorno,

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. I trust Mitch's reply was helpful. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Neilo123
Just Starting Out

Re: Ozito cordless battery compatibility

Can you still buy the older style Ozito batteries. I was given a combo kit but the battery is dead I tried everything to get it going but to no avail.so a new battery is needed I think or is their something else I can do.

Neilo123

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Ozito cordless battery compatibility

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Neilo123. It's fantastic that you've joined us and many thanks for your question.

Could we please trouble you for a picture of the battery terminals and details of the model number? That will help us identify what older style battery you are looking for. Once we know which battery it is, I would be more than happy to contact Ozito for you to see if it is still available to order. You might like to consider replacing the charger at the same time as often it's difficult to decipher whether the battery or charger is at fault.

Mitchell

Dear Mitchell

I have a range of Ozito 18v Power Exchange tools, bought from Bunnings

I have been offered some 18v batteries from a different range, which fit Bosch BAT609 BAT618 17618 25618-01 BAT610G 24618

Would these be compatible?

Thanks

Nick Morris

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @cnmorris. It's a pleasure to have you join us, and many thanks for your question.

The Ozito 18v Power X change tools suit the current range of batteries from Ozito in-store. Unfortunately, Bosch batteries only suit Bosch tools and won't fit into an Ozito product. An Ozito Power X Change 18V 2.5Ah Battery And Charger Pack will be a good option if you require an additional battery.

Please let me know if you need further information or had questions.

Mitchell

MsFixit
Just Starting Out

Ozito battery chargers for the Grey Tools

Hello, can anyone tell me where I can get hold of a new charger for the older model Ozito tools. I bought a kit in about 2016 it had Impact Driver, Drill, Torch and a Radio. They have 18v Batteries. The charger is missing. The tools have not been used that much but I am starting a new project. None of the existing chargers in Bunnings fit this battery. What can I do?

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Ozito battery chargers for the Grey Tools

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @MsFixit. It's amazing that you've joined us, and many thanks for your question.

If you can take a picture of the model number and style of battery, I would be more than happy to contact Ozito to determine if a replacement charger is available.

I look forward to hearing the details of the battery and assisting you with obtaining a charger.

Mitchell

gezza
Just Starting Out

Ozito 18V Batteries: 3.0 or 4.0Ah?

I have two Ozito Power XChange 3.0Ah, 18V LI-ION batteries, which I use for my lawn mower.

Since they reached their end of life after 6 years I want to replace them and I saw that Bunnings sells them as 3.0Ah and also as 4.0Ah. 
I wonder if they are the same size and 4.0Ah would fit into the same slot.

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Ozito 18V Batteries: 3.0 or 4.0Ah?

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @gezza. It's a pleasure to have you join us, and many thanks for your question.

As long as your current batteries have Power Xchange written on the side of them, then you can replace them with the Ozito PXC 18V 4.0Ah Lithium-Ion Battery. The slightly larger 4.0AH battery will fit in the lawnmower without issue.

Please let me know if you need further assistance or have questions.

Mitchell

Hi Mitchell, just jumping on this thread with a similar question if I may.

I have an Ozito PowerXChange lawnmower that uses 18V 4.0Ah batteries and I've bought some spares of those. I'm now looking at other tools in the PXC range, such as an edge trimmer that uses a 18V 2.0Ah battery, and a drill that uses 18V 1.5Ah. Can I use the 4.0Ah battery in any 18V PXC tool?

Many thanks,

Penny

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects