Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Poll: How often do you clean your barbecue?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Poll: How often do you clean your barbecue?

Cleaning your barbecue is never a fun job, particularly when you've left grease and grime build up over a long time.

As the weather turns warmer and we start to fire up the barbie more often, cleaning is an important chore. But how often should we tackle it? 

Our latest Workshop poll asks how often you clean your barbecue. Are you fastidious and clean it before or after every single use? Or do you believe that the flavour builds up over time and prefer a more sporadic cleaning regime?

Let us know by voting in the poll on the front page. You can also justify your choice by replying to the discussion below. 

Thanks for joining in the conversation on Workshop.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Re: Poll: How often do you clean your barbecue?

grillbot.jpg

Is this the most ridiculous gadget ever or what?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Most Workshop members are still fastidious about cleaning their barbecue after every cook according to our latest community poll. Nearly half clean it after every cook.

Thanks to all those who voted in the poll. Feel free to keep the discussion going by replying below.

Jason

CleanBBQ.png

Tyrone
Just Starting Out

I'm a chef my trade and grill bars only get the wire brush everyday before cooking after heating..and a quick brush down at the end of the night..they last forrver treated like that and only get the citric acic bath if not brushed down..thats all they need.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for joining in the discussion @Tyrone. Great to have you join us. I'm sure you can contribute a great deal to our barbecue discussions here on Workshop. I trust you will also receive plenty of helpful information and inspiration for your projects. Please let me know if you ever need a hand getting the most from the site.

Jason

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects