Workshop
Ask a question

Ozito cordless battery compatibility

Ricochet
Getting Established

Ozito cordless battery compatibility

Hi.   I have just bought an Ozito 12v cordless drill.  Could I use the battery from that in an Ozito 18v Circular saw or other Ozito power tool.

MavrickIsBack
Finding My Feet

Can the old Ozito battery used with the new Ozito products?

Hi there,

I have an old Ozito hammer drill from 2013, since then the range has changed. I am thinking of buying the new Ozito impact driver. Will the old battery work or do I need a new kit.

Please help.

Thanks

Re: Can the old Ozito battery used with the new Ozito products

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @MavrickIsBack. It's great to have you join us and many thanks for your question.

Could you provide a few more details on the battery and perhaps some images?

Is it a 12volt or 18volt battery pack? What type of terminals are on the battery? Is it a Ni-Cd or Lithium battery?

We look forward to hearing more details about your current battery unit and being able to provide an answer to your question.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Hi Mitchell,

Sorry it has taken me sometime but please find the photos attached of the hammer drill i have and please let me know if the battery can be used in the new drills.

ThanksPXL_20201201_074920987.MP.jpg

PXL_20201201_074933404.jpg

Re: Can the old Ozito battery used with the new Ozito products?

Thanks for the detail @MavrickIsBack

@MitchellMc will be back on the site to assist you on Friday. Apologies for the delay in the meantime.

Jason

Hi @MavrickIsBack,

I apologise for the delay in my reply. I've contacted Ozito and unfortunately, that battery is not compatible with the current range of power exchange units. What features were you looking for in the new drill? I'd be happy to make some suggestions about the available units.

Please let me know if you need further help or had questions.

Mitchell

Hi Michelle,

I am just looking for an impact driver for small stuff around the house.

Will look forward for your suggestions.

Thanks

Hi @MavrickIsBack,

I've you've been happy with the quality of your current drill driver, then I suspect an Ozito PXC 18V Impact Driver Kit would be a thrilling experience. Of course, there are more premium varieties available in our range, though I believe the Ozito unit will perform well for your purposes. It has plenty of power for jobs around the home, and the battery supplied suits the current range of Ozito tools.

Mitchell

Thanks Mitchell, much appreciated.

Re: Ozito Cordless

Do the Ozito 18V 1.5mAh batteries fit into the Ozito PXC skins?

Re: Ozito Cordless

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @ozitoyesorno. It's great to have you join us and many thanks for your question.

The PXC skins suit PXC batteries. If it is an older 18-volt battery, then it will not fit the current PXC range. You will, however, find some fantastic combo kits with batteries included if you are looking at starting in this range.

Please let me know if you need further help or had questions.

Mitchell

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects