Workshop
Start a discussion

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

D.I.Y. Live starts today on Instagram

Community Manager
Community Manager

D.I.Y. Live starts today on Instagram

DIY Live Logo.png

The Bunnings team is here to help you make your time at home productive, purposeful and playful.

D.I.Y. Live events will kick off via Bunnings on Instagram today to bring you simple projects, fun kids activities and informative Question and Answer sessions to help make the most of your time at home.

Today Natalie from the Bunnings team is sharing how to make a Kids D.I.Y. Rainbow. 

What you'll need for today's project: Cardboard from around the house, an old magazine or coloured paper cut into squares, a glue stick, scissors and cotton wool.

Hope you can join in the fun. It would be great to see your finished creations shared in the discussion below!

Jason

BUN_KidsDIY_Rainbow_2.jpg

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: D.I.Y. Live starts today on Instagram

Hi all,

Today's D.I.Y. Live session kicks off at 11am AEST and covers low cost D.I.Y. projects for renters. The host is author Jessica Holsman who will offer a tour of her organised apartment and share ideas for your apartment and balcony that won't break the bank or your bond.

You can watch on Instagram. Hope you enjoy it,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects