Workshop
Ask a question

How to use smart lighting with one app

CSParnell
Amassing an Audience

How to use smart lighting with one app

Google-Home-Logo.png

So I thought I would showcase how different smart lighting or even non smart lighting can be brought under the one app on your devices. 

I have talked about Google Home before and how you can control bring in various applications into the Google Umbrella but I thought it would be good to visually show you how it looks and feels under that Umbrella.

When setup correctly as every device is able to be controlled by voice command, scenes, triggered by Google Clock and so much more but for the basics the ability to control different brand lights with the same virtual switch or voice command is a blessing.

All products are available at Bunnings in the electrical or smart home bay.

Any questions please ask away, happy Automation Bunnings Peeps 

VIDEO BELOW

https://youtu.be/cDX44R_3z60

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Google Home / Grid Connect / Lytworx Smart Lighting

Hi @CSParnell

Thank you for posting that video on how your lights can be controlled all from Google Home. It is truly very convenient when you don't have to open multiple apps to control your smart devices at home.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
CSParnell
Amassing an Audience

Re: Google Home / Grid Connect / Lytworx Smart Lighting

It sure is @EricL, I am playing around with NFC stickers at the moment to trigger automations it's a bit of work but hoping to get it sorted in the next week or so.

Carl

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects