Workshop
Ask a question

How do I register my tool for warranty?

jasneel
Just Starting Out

How do I register my tool for warranty?

how do i register for warranty, as i have just bought a 360 laser and it says to register but there are no details 

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: how do i register for warranty

Hello @jasneel,

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. Thank you for joining us and sharing your question about product registration.

Product registration is one of the best ways to keep track of the details of your tool. The purchase details of your product are saved on the registration and if you ever need to claim for warranty the details are all there. 

Brand new tools came with a user's manual and a warranty card. They usually indicate the website you need to proceed to in order to register your tool. You can also do a search for the name of the tool and from that company's website look for warranty or product registration.

If you can provide me with the name and model number of your laser unit, I will point you to the site where you need to register.  

If you need more information, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
frankmilanese59
Just Starting Out

how do I send my warranty online

Re: how do I send my warranty online

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @frankmilanese59. It's wonderful to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about submitting your warranty details online.

If you'd like to provide a few more details on the product you wish to register online, I trust we can point you in the right direction.

Mitchell

Want to register my new lawn mower

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Mansfield. It's sensational to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about registering a product online.

I'll need some product details to assist you with online registration. If you can let me know what you've purchased, I can point you in the right direction.

I look forward to hearing more information.

Mitchell

I remember buying a Bosch drill and angle-grinder at Bunnings last year and there was paraphernalia on the boxes and inside about going online and extending the warranty.

This extended warranty - would only be with Bosch - not Bunnings? Is that correct?

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

@Noyade,

Bosch tools are typically a repair warranty. So, if the tool fails during the standard warranty period, you'd return it to Bunnings so we can send it for repair or you can take it directly to an authorised service centre. If it fails during the extended period, you can contact Bosch directly, and they'll organise the repair at one of their centres. I'm sure our team in-store could also assist with the tool being sent away for repair, but you should speak to Bosch directly to confirm they have all your details for the extended warranty.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Mitchell

Thanks @MitchellMc 

Nothing broken yet - I didn't pursue the online applications. They were corded machines at clearance prices.

Hi, I bought a tool last week that I would like to register, I was told I could get up to 5 years warranty.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects