Workshop
Start a discussion

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to order paint during lockdown?

shahrokh

How to order paint during lockdown?

Dear sir/Madam

Greetings

For touch up some scratch on my house wall I need to have paint makes in Bunnings

Is it possible Bunnings makes it during lockdown ?

If yes , whats the next steps ? How can I order that ?And how long does it take ?

Thank you

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to order paint during lockdown?

Hello @shahrokh

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. Thank you for joining us and sharing your question about ordering paint during lockdown.

I'm so sorry if you are currently in an area where there is a lockdown restriction. The paint matching services are only available to trade persons. I suggest downloading the Coloursmith App and purchasing the Coloursmith Window by Taubmans via click and collect if you wish to do your own paint matching.

Follow the prompts of the Coloursmith app, the app will then do a colour match of your existing wall colour. It will produce a QR code that you can email to the Special Orders Desk and order from there. However, if you still have the can of paint that you used to paint your walls, it may still have the paint formula attached to the can. If you do, I suggest ordering your paint through click and collect. 

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects