Workshop
Ask a question

How to replace bifold door top pivot?

prince
Just Starting Out

How to replace bifold door top pivot?

Hi Guys. Lately my bi fold door has been coming off the track. Upon inspection, it seems I need to replace this part:

20200326_210915.jpg

For the life of me, I cannot seem to find it anywhere. Does anyone know what this part is called? 

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to replace bi fold door top pivot?

Welcome to the Workshop community @prince. I'd be happy to assist with your question.

Are the wheels coming out of the track, or is the door and mounting bracket coming away from the rollers? The area marked in blue seems particularly loose and that nut needs to be tightened to stop the mounting bracket coming off the roller assembly.

roller.jpg

It's a bit hard to tell from the angle of your image what roller assembly it is. If you could remove the assembly and take another photo I can attempt to find the exact model. There are a few variants listed on the Rolltrak site which can be Special Ordered 45102100 and 2320.

The quickest way to find the same one is to take the whole assembly into a Bunnings store and a Team Member will be able to match it up for you or place a Special Order.

Please let me know if you had further questions or need assistance with replacing the assembly.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Re: How to replace bi fold door top pivot?

Legend!  Thanks mate! This will help a lot!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects