Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Introduce yourself to the community

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Introduce yourself to the community

Welcome to your Workshop. It is great to have you as a member of the community. We encourage you to say hello and introduce yourself.

Please reply to this post and tell us a bit about yourself. Whatever information you feel comfortable sharing is fine.

You might like to tell us about your current D.I.Y. and garden projects, your work, your passions, your hobbies, your dreams, what you struggle with, what you hope to learn from this community, and/or your favourite ice cream flavour.

And for something truly revealing about yourself - tell us what you call a barbecued sausage served on a single piece of bread.

We look forward to your post and getting to know you. Thanks for joining the discussion.

Jason

Community Manager

Sunshine.jpg

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Introduce yourself to the community

Hi @Damo,

Welcome to Workshop. It's fantastic to have you join the community. It sounds like you have a great deal of expertise and experiences you can share. I look forward to reading more about your projects, and hopefully seeing some photos of your handiwork. I also hope that the community can provide you with inspiration and advice for future work. 

Thanks for introducing yourself.

Jason

madmickmalone
Growing in Experience

Longtime DIYer, currently living in Hong Kong for the past 10yrs, but not a month goes by without a visit to Australia and a big shop (lucky with my job ,massive baggage allowance).
Always got projects going on , currently building a kitchen knook and a table, wood panelling and studs sourced from bunnings,next on the list, a built in robe, pre-drilled melamine, and Aircon servicing (DIY).
DIY'ing in HK is the only thing that keeps me sane ,oh yeah and also the family.

Welcome @madmickmalone. It's great to have you join the Workshop community. Many thanks for checking in and saying hello. I'm looking forward to reading more about your projects. Perhaps you could share some photos of your handiwork on the gallery?

Jason

Yobbo
Finding My Feet

G'day, I tinker around the place and enjoy it. Currently looking at replacing gutters and refurbishing my back door porch. Looking forward to sharing thoughts with yous'all. :smile:
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Yobbo,

A very warm welcome to the community. It's great to have you as one of our founding members of Workshop. I'm looking forward to reading more about your projects. Please post again soon.

Jason

Hi im Roy and we have a reasonable sized block in Kwinana WA we have removed all the grass and have fruit trees and garden , with a few ducks and chickens , looking forward to ideas and tips never too old to learn
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to Workshop Roy (@Redbeard). It's great to have you join the community. Your garden sounds lovely. I hope you can share some pictures soon. Please let me know if you need a hand getting the most from the site. 

Jason

Craig
Finding My Feet

Hi all, I'm Craig from Brisbane and I generally look more at tinkering and repairing stuff than building new as I like seeing how things used to go together and replicating that.
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to Workshop and thanks for introducing yourself @Craig. It's great to have you as a member of the community. I'm sure you will find plenty of like-minded people around here who love tinkering. 

Looking forward to reading about your projects. Please post again soon.

Jason

joshrowe1
Growing in Experience

Hello all :smile: My name is Josh, I'm from Townsville. I am always looking for new projects and hobbies. I am interested in woodworking craft and outdoor living projects. I am also madly into Metal Foundry work. I focus mostly of aluminium casting using recycled cans and scraps I can get my hands on, and turning them into odds and ends for various purposes. Hopefully soon I can upload some pics, and maybe even find some like minded peeps out there with the same hobby .
"Make something with your hands"

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects