Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Introduce yourself to the community

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Introduce yourself to the community

Welcome to your Workshop. It is great to have you as a member of the community. We encourage you to say hello and introduce yourself.

Please reply to this post and tell us a bit about yourself. Whatever information you feel comfortable sharing is fine.

You might like to tell us about your current D.I.Y. and garden projects, your work, your passions, your hobbies, your dreams, what you struggle with, what you hope to learn from this community, and/or your favourite ice cream flavour.

And for something truly revealing about yourself - tell us what you call a barbecued sausage served on a single piece of bread.

We look forward to your post and getting to know you. Thanks for joining the discussion.

Jason

Community Manager

Sunshine.jpg

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Introduce yourself to the community

Welcome @Paul1. Many thanks for joining Workshop. And thanks for introducing yourself.

It sounds like you are going to be very busy in the coming months and years! The good news is that I'm sure you'll get lots of help from Workshop community members with your renovation projects. You might like to start a new discussion and share some more details of what you are tackling next. 

Make sure you check out @Grandy's "little" Gabion retaining wall project. See https://www.workshop.com.au/t5/Gallery/I-thought-members-may-be-interested-in-our-quot-little-quot/c...

Jason

Nanette
Finding My Feet

Hi Everyone,

I'm Nanette and I live and work in the Perth Hills in real estate sales.  I have an acre with a granite, timber & iron home and a creek running through it.  I love to garden and work around the place upgrading, maintaining and improving.  My partner is the clever one!

Every once in a while we come up with a question or situation we could use some help with and the advice is thin on the ground!  Looking forward to sharing!  :smile:

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to Workshop @Nanette. Lovely to have you join the community. Your home and garden sounds wonderful. Looking forward to seeing some photos of what you have done with it. 

I'm sure you'll find a lot of great advice here, and look forward to your contribution.

Thanks for introducing yourself.

Jason

yvonne
Just Starting Out

Hi Community,

My name is Yvonne. I like to garden and renovate houses. Done lots of painting, sanding and decorating. Look forward to associating with you all.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome @yvonne. Many thanks for joining us.

Looking forward to seeing some photos of your decorating efforts. Perhaps you could start a new discussion in the Interiors board and share some photos of what you've done?

I hope you enjoy the site and get a lot from it. Please let me know if you ever need a hand.

Jason

Andy_Mann
Former Community Member

Hi @kinda, welcome to the lovely Workshop family. :bigsmile:

I love home grown, landscaping, & integrating the natural look, so you're my kinda person.

Looking forward to your contributions, & learning from you.

Andy_Mann
Former Community Member

G'day @Paul1, great to have you join our family, & I totally love your plan of sorting drainage, retaining walls, & landscaping before tackling the interior.

I'm also with you on gabion walls.

All the very best with your quest, I'll be tuned into hearing your progress, & learnings.

John

Andy_Mann
Former Community Member

Hi @Nanette, welcome to the wonderful Workshop family, we're a very diverse mob, there're plenty of willing contributors to help out & learn, so you've come to the right place. :bigsmile:

We have an ex-reporter here, & everyone loves him, so your admission of being in the real estate game, won't be a problem. :wink:

You're right about your partner being the clever one, I'm like you, & do all of the dirty/sweaty stuff. :cheeky:

Hi Everyone, I think I neglected to introduce myself originally, so Good'ay. I'm mainly into gardening both vegies and native plants. I have some success with both. I try to fix things but I'm not much of a handyman. If I don't break anything I think I've done ok.

I live in Geelong Victoria and love my vegies, bbq's and Aussie Rules.

Cheers bergs (Gary)

Be happy and care for your tools
Andy_Mann
Former Community Member

G'day @bergs, we're birds of the same feather, I posted before introducing myself.

I also agree that if you haven't broken what you started, then it's a win. :smile:

Vegies, natives, BBQs, the AFL (how good are them Doggies, WOOOOO HOOOOO), & Geelong's cool, have you put money on your local boys taking the final prize in THE BLOCK (I'm not shouting, just using block letters)? :grin:

Oh, & thanks for sticking up for me that bedrooms are for sleeping.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects