Workshop
Ask a question

New home office space with filing cabinet desk

ElleM
Cultivating a Following

New home office space with filing cabinet desk

Upcycled a couple of old ugly filing cabinets with fresh white paint, picture frames, new fittings and casters, and trimmed an Interbuild Acacia Utility Panel to fit the space. I love how it turned out! 

IMG_1504.jpgIMG_1619.jpg

MitchellM
Amassing an Audience

Re: Love, love, LOVE my new home office space!!!

@ElleM That looks amazing! I love those acacia benchtops so versatile and I can't believe how great those filing cabinets came up! Ingenuity at its finest! Welldone!

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Great work @ElleM, I can see why you would enjoy working in your new office. It looks fantastic. 

Many thanks for sharing your first project with the Workshop community. We are looking forward to seeing more soon. We have clever and creative members sharing helpful advice and project inspiration on the site every day, so we're sure you're going to fit in well. 

Please let me know if you ever need assistance using the site or ever have any feedback about how we can improve Workshop for you.

Welcome,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
ProjectPete
Kind of a Big Deal

Creative! Love what you've done with it @ElleM 

----------
Handy and helpful
Instagram @projectpete.diy @at.home.rosehill @kayudesignco @aspirebamboo
Angi
Getting Established

Wonderful I love it so me I would love to try and make this so nice what a great idea cherish for years

bluemoonskye
Building a Reputation

@ElleM 

I’m a little puzzled. Did you swap out two drawers? In one photo both locks are at the bottom. In the next, ones at the bottom & one at the top

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects