Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Porta Contours range

sapphi
Finding My Feet

Porta Contours range

image.jpg

Hi community

has anyone had experience using the porta contours range of cladding?

I would like to use it to update our kitchen bench around the sides. And then maybe m a feature wall.  I would love to see some others projects around the home!

thank you 

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Porta Contours range

Hi @sapphi,

@ProjectPete is one of our resident cladding experts and he's showcased some of his amazing work on the site. Be sure to check out his recent project: Bamboo panelling on kitchen island. I'm sure Pete would be more than happy to answer any questions you might have about cladding the sides of your kitchen bench.

I'd also be interested to hear from our community about whether anyone has used the Porta contours range themselves. Portas has quite a few inspirational images on the website which you might be interested in viewing. If you scroll down to the bottom of that page they have all their Instagram pictures.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
ProjectPete
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: Porta Contours range

It's a really nice range @sapphi 

I haven't installed it yet but may be doing some in my own place soon and have quoted a couple of customers in it as an alternative to some of my other product but many lean toward the bamboo I supply/install.

Once you've decided on a product, I'd be happy to talk you through install (which is pretty straight forward really).

----------
Handy and helpful
Instagram @projectpete.diy @at.home.rosehill @kayudesignco @aspirebamboo

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects