Workshop
Start a discussion

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Try new Kintsuglue - repair, reconstruct, enhance and protect

Highlighted
Trusted Supplier
Trusted Supplier

Try new Kintsuglue - repair, reconstruct, enhance and protect

Kintsuglue is a new moldable putty that can be used to repair, reconstruct, enhance and protect.

The putty has many applications, including repairing your mobile phone, protecting headphones, building a key hook, repairing a joystick, protecting table corners, repairing handles, reconstructing stoppers, and protecting cables.

Available soon at Bunnings, Workshop community members can obtain a free sample of Kintsuglue before it hits stores just by clicking here

Capture.PNG

We’d also love to hear what creative ways you might use Kintsuglue. Let us know by replying below.

Privacy Policy

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: Try new Kintsuglue - repair, reconstruct, enhance and protect

So I am guessing this is an epoxy?
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@Brad  

Edit: I had to do some Google-fu and translate a Technical data sheet, but it looks like it is a "Polymer based silane-modified" product.

So no it's not an epoxy like knead-it, it is a Polymer that stays flexible and "rubbery" after it has set. Neat!

I've got my request for sample in, can't wait to see what I can make!!

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Trusted Supplier
Trusted Supplier

Thanks @Brad@MitchellM.  Good sleuthing.

Kintsuglue is a flexible putty, ideal to repair, reconstruct, protect or enhance almost everything!   But definitely NOT an epoxy.  Its moldable and strong, yet stays flexible and is waterproof.

Yet to be release in Oz, keep an eye out later this month.     Looking forward to seeing everyone's creations.

Trusted Supplier
Trusted Supplier

Morning All - a quick update, the free samples are now exhausted.

Thanks to all those keen to try some new creations. We look forward to seeing your efforts.

In Bunnings stores now also.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects