Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

What project do you want to tackle next?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

What project do you want to tackle next?

Many people have long lists of projects they would love to tackle around the house and garden.

We'd love to hear from you about the one project you want to get stuck into next. 

Let us know by replying below.

I'm sure the rest of the Workshop community will be more than happy to give you some advice and help along the way. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Dividing my orchids ..currently very cramped in one large pot after much neglect..

Thanks for joining in the discussion @Katbru. It would be great to see your orchids if you could share some photos with us. 

Let me also extend a very warm welcome to Workshop. It's great to have you join the community. I'm sure you will find plenty of great ideas and inspiration for your projects from other members, as well as helpful home improvement and gardening advice. Feel free to post anytime you need a hand with anything, or would just like to share something you have made or grown!

Jason

Martin1964
Just Starting Out

Re: What project do you want to tackle next?

Intending on taking our a pool and building a deck in its place 

Rhys
Cultivating a Following

The project I want to start next is to build a bird aviary for finches and quails

Sounds like a good project @Martin1964. I'm sure there will be many people in the Workshop community who will be happy to provide suggestions and advice. You might like to start a new discussion in order to get some feedback and document the project. 

Let me also extend a very warm welcome to the Workshop community. It's fantastic to have you join us. Please let me know if you ever need any help getting the most from the site.

Jason

hi, i'm wanting to build a privacy fence between our place and our next door neighbour to mostly hide his winter fire wood which is starting to look like a timber yard.

a vertical garden would would be ok but the area is about 9 metres in total so it would need to be modified to include some other type of construction using other materials to improve its appearance.

Thanks for joining in the discussion @bindowan109. Let me extend a very warm welcome to Workshop. I trust you will receive lots of terrific help and inspiration for this project and many others in future from our members.

I suggest you start a new discussion so that your question has as much exposure as possible, but in the meantime you might like to have a look at these previous posts for inspiration:

Thanks again,

Jason

Halfway through a woodworking workbench build, mostly Roubo styled, 4x4 legs, LVL stretchers and rails and an 85mm laminated pine top. All materials have come out of building site skips, except for the drawer which came off the side of the road from someone’s kitchen remodel.
Jennifer
Just Starting Out

I'm a complete novice. 

Want to get going with 2 projects simultaneously:

- convert 1.2  - 2 liter plastic bottles into storage covering an entire wall & back of door.

- manual hydrponics - coriander, mint, tomato, chilli, lettuce

Would love step by step instructions of a DIY for dummies type!

Spade loads full of thanks in advance 

Jennifer (Jen) 

Murrumbeena 3163 VIC

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kiwifr33,

Your workbench build sounds like a fantastic project. You might like to hit the Start a discussion button and share some photos and a bit more detail about what you have planned. I'm sure our members would be inspired by what you are creating. 

I also want to extend a very warm welcome to the community. You obviously have some terrific skills and experience to share, and I hope you can also learn from other members here in the community. We have lots of keen woodworkers who are happy to share advice and post inspiring projects. 

Please let me know if you ever need a hand getting the most from the site.

Jason

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects