Workshop
Ask a question

Does Bunnings have a mobile phone app?

Tammyd70
Just Starting Out

Does Bunnings have a mobile phone app?

I am just setting up my details but was wondering if Bunnings have a mobile App to use instead, I have downloaded one app I thought was correct but it's for suppliers or team members. 

many thanks

Tammy

Brad
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: mobile phone app

There is one for PowerPass members too, stores your card details and has a store finder. It would be more useful if it linked into the web pages as well.
Bunnings
Customer Service
Customer Service

@Tammyd70

Apologies for any inconvenience caused, but Bunnings does not currently have a mobile app for customers. We would be happy to assist you with any enquiry you have. If you would like to post some details about your issue on our contact us page, one of the customer service team will get in touch as soon as possible. 

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Tammyd70,

Just wanted to reach out and offer my assistance. Please let me know if you need a hand with anything. 

Let me also extend a very warm welcome to Workshop, our online community for D.I.Y. and gardening discussion. I trust you will receive lots of helpful advice and inspiration for your upcoming home improvement and maintenance projects from our community members. They are an extremely helpful, creative and resourceful bunch! 

All the best,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
BIM_Engineer
Former Community Member

@Tammyd70
I would also like to extend a welcome and Construction &  (my)  Engineering Expertise
Searching for data and useful content on forums can be Hit & Miss
Here are some tips..on getting "The most from y/our posts"
Start a new heading/Topic
Add photos, sketches and as much information as you can
Generally the better the information the better the reply
This also assists others in their searches

Is there a Bunnings App for Customers

Hi there,

This isn't a D.I.Y question as such.

I've been trying to find an Online Shopping App. for Bunnings Customers to shop online. The ones I've found so far seem to be for Trades and Businesses only. Can anyone help please? 

Thanks, 

Jodielouise

jodielouise
Just Starting Out

Thanks Tammy this is my frusration also! You'd think they would have an app for their valued "regular" customers also (of which Im sure there are many!)

Hi @jodielouise,

Let me extend a very warm welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. We're really pleased to have you join us and look forward to reading all about your projects and plans. We have loads of helpful and creative members sharing advice and project inspiration, so I'm sure you'll enjoy joining in the discussions.

Thanks for your feedback about a Bunnings app, I will be happy to pass it onto the digital team. Bunnings currently offers a Product Finder App for helping to locate products when you are in-store, but you are correct that there is not currently an app for retail customers to make click and collect or click and deliver orders. Currently the team is working on improving the experience of using the Bunnings website for customers but is always considering other ways for making it more convenient for customers to get what they need for their projects. Thanks again for your comments.

Please let me know if you ever need a hand to get the most from the Workshop site. 

Jason

Hey, Update everyone.

I've been using the Product Finder App for some time, and today I discovered "Lists".

It turns out I can find my products (I had a few things I was looking for) and add them to the list directly. The default list is "My Project `list`' if you setup and account, you can have multiple lists. (I do, so I can save receipts digitally)

The cool thing is, it added up the total costs for me, and had the aisles I needed to go to in my local store, and gave me a map

*Of course, I always end up wandering the aisles and often get something that inspires me, often to the missus' chagrin 😂

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @Walter

Thanks for the update, I'm sure our members will find that tip useful. I was not aware that particular function was available, I've always looked for items one at a time. But as you said I too wander in the aisles searching for that perfect purchase that will ultimately sit right next to my other tool purchases. 

Eric

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects