Workshop
Ask a question

My first mosaic project

maryg
Building a Reputation

My first mosaic project

2A1C6124-2717-4436-8996-5DE6C6FE7B89.jpeg

so this is to be my first ever attempt at mosaic I hope my project is better than my drawing lol Thank you soo much Mitchell for your advice :smile: I’m going to cut out the design on ply attach this to another sheet of ply then use cut glass and these beautiful shells I’ve been collecting daily on Ohope beach :smile: The colours I want to get are Turquoise/pink/light purple/light blue/ greens/blues/reds/yellow and orange? I adore colours. Any advice is great fully appreciated please? I’ve never cut glass I’m a complete newbie but we all start at the beginning :wink: 

maryg
Building a Reputation

Re: my first mosaic project

Thanks Terri Yes I would love to see your projects :smile: Honestly it’s almost humiliating to see some clever people’s first attempts at mosaic my goodness they are absolutely incredible and so skilled like they’ve been doing it for years lol and mine by comparison looks very childlike 😂 but it’s my nature to rush into things instead of being slow and steady so things to work in there aside of my mosaic :smile: I’m really really enjoying it tho so and since entering this new world of craft my god it’s just incredible and soooo much support from everyone near and far I just 😊 it! Thank you for your comment Awesome :smile: x

Sent from my iPhone

On 27/05/2020, at 12:40 AM, Workshop Community <noreply@workshop.com.au> wrote:

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects