1. By using this website you agree to be bound by these conditions. If you do not agree with them, you are not authorised to use the website.
2. You must only use, display, copy, distribute, download and print portions of this website for your own personal use.
3. You are not permitted to post any abusive or offensive content, or post any content which is in breach of any laws. You are also not permitted to use the website to advertise or sell your products or services.
Exclusion from liability – our rights
4. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any information you derive from this website and we exclude liability for loss or damage arising from use of or reliance on material or information provided on this website.
5. This website is subject to copyright which is owned by Bunnings or a third party. Bunnings does not grant you any intellectual property rights in this website, its applications, interface or contents. You must not use any trade mark displayed on this website.
6. You must only post content in which you own the copyright. By posting, you agree that Bunnings and other members can use, reproduce, alter, and rely on your content.
7. We will remove content that is considered private when a member makes a request. However, we typically refrain from removing content to preserve the integrity and value of discussions on the site for all visitors.
8. If you would like to close your Workshop account, please contact us at email@example.com. Closing your account will remove your personal information from the site and your posts will be anonymous. Closed accounts cannot be re-opened.
Links to other sites
9. This website may contain links to external internet websites. Bunnings does not sponsor, guarantee or approve of any material or representations in those websites. Nor do we warrant that any material on linked sites is free of any computer virus, defects or infringements.
Workshop online community
16 - 18 Cato St
Hawthorn East, Vic 3123
Last modified: October 22, 2020