Topics with Label: Heating and Cooling

Robdee
Just Starting Out
1 reply

what is the difference between a 17lt and a 21 lt Dux continuous lpg gas heater

Vini875
Just Starting Out
2 replies

After a hot shower, the side walls in bathroom has moisture, only the area where there are no tiles (20% area). This happens even with exhaust in bath ...

JaMink
Just Starting Out
2 replies

Just moved into my ground floor 1960s townhouse. Very small bathroom with another resident above me. There is no steam extractor or heater and one can ...

ClaudeIsMyDog
Just Starting Out
1 reply

I'm getting a contractor to install a shadow line ceiling to cover up some exposed plumbing. Other half would like to relocate the existing window mou ...

carolvanderley
Just Starting Out
1 reply

We are looking in replace the vent in the camper van but we can’t a complete replacement in Sydney is axjyco Finn’s camper caravan 1013

kail85
Just Starting Out
5 replies

I have an old hot water cylinder and it touches a bit warm. I'm thinking to wrap it with insulation materials to prevent heat loss, so hopefully my po ...

alicexxx
Just Starting Out
3 replies

Hi everyone, I need a quote to see how much it would cost to fix an exhaustion fan in my bathroom. It is controlled through a switch on the wall and i ...

James_M
Growing in Experience
9 replies

Hi, looking for some advice. Our main bathroom doesn't have a heater or fan. We have a flat roof and have been told that we can't install a regular un ...

joejoeinc
Growing in Experience
21 replies

I have 2x old Mistral wall exhaust fans that have a 300 mm x 300 mm shroud going through a 220 x 230mm hole to the outside of my home. I can only find ...

ironbark
Building a Reputation
3 replies

I have a new ceiling going up, into which are going some lights and an extractor fan. The electrics are in place awaiting for the return of the 'spark ...

CSParnell
Amassing an Audience
2 replies

 Last week I decided to add another downlight into the hallway connected into my Grid Connect Automation system which was just outside the main bathro ...

John916
Growing in Experience
1 reply

This project was undertaken as part of a much larger complete laundry renovation (which is of course still underway).We wanted a clothes drying soluti ...

Onearmman
Growing in Experience
6 replies

You know those 7cm ×35cm mesh which serve as air vent and fly screen but couldnt prevent dust coming in ,bring in heat in summer and excessive chilled ...

dbee
Just Starting Out
4 replies

Hello We are renovating an ensuite bathroom and are looking to replace the ceiling mounted exhaust fan however, on removal of the old fan we have meas ...

Grantajnz
Getting Established
6 replies

Fan protruding a badly made hole. Is there a missing sealing flange?Inside viewFront on view.

BillS
Just Starting Out
1 reply

Does Bunnings supply the Heatstrip Elegance 2400r model.That is, the elegance model with remote control and without wifi.?

MaryTonnz
Building a Reputation
6 replies

HI, I have purchased the Barelli 5 bar black heated towel rail from Bunnings and am having a problem with the installation. I have opted for the plug ...

aviaussie
Finding My Feet
1 reply

Bunnings MakeItYours
Bunnings

This week we’re whacking on some rubber gloves and getting stuck into the Make It Yours bathroom and ensuite – with the help of our very first Kiwi c ...

Lucille
Cultivating a Following
6 replies

Does anyone know if Bunnings will start selling the heating film? It's a product quite popular in European bathrooms. Cheers.

Alicia
Building a Reputation
5 replies

In my house we've just got a really old radiant strip heater on the bathroom wall. A bit like this but wall mounted: It works OK but I get a bit ner ...