Workshop
Ask a question

Topics with Label: Lighting and Electrical

diy_hausdesigns
Amassing an Audience
4 replies

The project was to renovate the existing laundry into a modern combined laundry and wash basin facility for the seperate toilet in our home. Initial ...

beanieg
Just Starting Out
1 reply

I want to change the non working light tube in this bathroom light fixture - is it a matter of simply picking up a 1.2 m fluro tube and replacing it? ...

amyy
Just Starting Out
1 reply

Hi, The exhaust fan in our bathroom is no longer working is the best option to buy a new one that is similar at Bunnings and have an electrician help ...

alexi
Cultivating a Following
6 replies

Hello, After 16 years, the exhaust fan above our shower gave up the ghost. Unfortunately for us, the fan itself is RIGHT above the shower, on top of ...

hannah_29
Finding My Feet
2 replies

Hi everyone, just a newbie here. Am just wondering if anyone could help me to answer my question. How do you replace a led driver ceiling light? The l ...

peter84st
Getting Established
1 reply

Add some colour to your bidet remote and make it easier the feel the buttons, by adding some coloured vinyl stickers.I find red and blue make it easie ...

rohitbudhiraja
Finding My Feet
1 reply

  Hello community members The property has a cathedral roof, meaning there is no roof space available, which could pose a challenge for installing ...

GeoffP
Just Starting Out
3 replies

Centre LED downlight model LD-07 for a HELLER fan HBH4W is no longer available, though I did find some limited stock online.

BF
Getting Established
7 replies

Renovating an older Laundry. Have had wall asbestos removed. Ceiling is asbestos, budget doesn't allow at thos stage to touch it. Bubble skylight sti ...

ivanptr
Making a Splash
3 replies

Hi Legends,   Is there an easy way to clean the exhaust fan? It's making a rattling noise. What should we do? We have a can of WD-40. Many thanks ...

haoc
Just Starting Out
2 replies

Hi All first time posting here. The cover is loose, keeps dropping off, any idea how prevent it from dropping off? Thanks in advance. 

ProjectPete
Kind of a Big Deal
48 replies

Sorry it’s taken me longer than expected to get this post up. Back on the Easter long weekend I dedicated my time to a few things around the hous ...

sallie24
Having an Impact
5 replies

  Hello ☀️ love to share myself and Hubbys recent DIY project, we moved into this home a little under 12months ago which had great bones but needed a ...

AlyssaKate
Finding My Feet
9 replies

Hi - I’ve had new copper pipes, PVC drain pipe and electrical cables chased into the brick wall of my bathroom that I’m renovating. I can’t find a str ...

ivanptr
Making a Splash
3 replies

Hi brain trust, Would you suggest replacement or repair ? Thank you for any advice

ce
Finding My Feet
7 replies

jamiem
Just Starting Out
3 replies

Hi all, im about to start doing a diy Reno on my dark laundry, in the corner we have our electric hot water tank which is grey and I will be painting ...

Itai
Becoming a Leader
14 replies

Hey All. It's been a while since I've posted. The permits have been received, and the builders are moving quickly! Wall is down, new ensuite structu ...

Vini875
Just Starting Out
2 replies

After a hot shower, the side walls in bathroom has moisture, only the area where there are no tiles (20% area). This happens even with exhaust in bath ...

RenoRach1
Making a Splash
10 replies

Owning what was, potentially, the ugliest laundry in Queensland, I knew I had my work cut out when I decide to undertake a complete gutting of the roo ...

JaMink
Just Starting Out
2 replies

Just moved into my ground floor 1960s townhouse. Very small bathroom with another resident above me. There is no steam extractor or heater and one can ...

darrengrant66
Just Starting Out
3 replies

  Hi There Hope you can help, I’ve just had two extractor fans fitted in our bathroom and guest toilet , the issue I have is that they are not extra ...

ivanptr
Making a Splash
1 reply

Anyone can recommend Solar security light with sensor that can work with gutter mount . We are thinking to use gutter mount like this so we dont hv to ...

ivanptr
Making a Splash
25 replies

Hi brain trust, This is our laundry room, and we want to convert it into a bathroom with toliet. We want the result to look like this: (ht ...