Workshop
Ask a question

Topics with Label: Tools and Materials

damien-22
Growing in Experience
5 replies

Hi, looking to complete a bathroom renovation, starting from scratch and removing everything back to frame. Will be fully tiled, floor and walls all ...

diy_hausdesigns
Amassing an Audience
4 replies

The project was to renovate the existing laundry into a modern combined laundry and wash basin facility for the seperate toilet in our home. Initial ...

Taffy1
Just Starting Out
1 reply

I am trying to replace tap washers on a basin tap and bath tap - both early 1980's vintage I estimate. However I can't loosen the tap spindles despi ...

alex_89
Just Starting Out
4 replies

Hello. We plan on installing an inset bath (pressed steel) in the back of this bathroom (where there is no floor / joists). The plumber has roughed-in ...

sud
Just Starting Out
1 reply

hi, I am converting an existing bedroom into ensuite. Ensuite is going to be tiled from floor to ceiling. I intend to replace existing ceiling's plast ...

rennochap23
Just Starting Out
5 replies

I am renovating my laundry and have had electricians chasing cable (in conduit) in the wall. What is the best material to fill in the holes left aro ...

JohnA-007
Just Starting Out
6 replies

I will be laying ceramic tile underlay on top of leveller compound. Any suggestion and advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. PS: upstairs bat ...

razzreddy
Just Starting Out
1 reply

Hi, Could anyone suggest me the compatible caroma pans for evekare Smart Bidet Toilet Seat With Remote Thanks, Razz.

LizSmith
Just Starting Out
1 reply

 my partner and I have moved into a new apartment and it appears that the old owner painting the floor tiles in the shower. After just a couple weeks ...

mcoso
Just Starting Out
1 reply

Hi guys, I need help with Plumbing guidance with above, as frankly the lack of instruction regarding the Plumbing on the product is shocking (see f ...

Diana100
Just Starting Out
3 replies

Can I still fix a door latch that is not working? Based on the photos, is this broken or can still be fixed? Thanks!    

herj1
Just Starting Out
1 reply

Hi, my partner and I are renovating an older campervan we have just purchased. The walls of the shower toilet room are lined with shower liner so is p ...

lavanyap
Just Starting Out
3 replies

Hi i am unable to close or open the shower door. I need to lift the door a bit up and then close. Need to follow same technique to open. Lifting up is ...

SarahK1
Finding My Feet
4 replies

      Hi. Am having a go at tiling vertical Kit Kat tiles around my laundry trough. The left side of the top of the trough sits flush with the wall ...

diybarbie
Just Starting Out
1 reply

We have renovated our bathroom - shower area has been tiled with holes left for the taps. We removed the spring loaded tapware and so now only the ori ...

androidhaig
Finding My Feet
2 replies

  I’m trying to replace a toilet seat but on one side it seems to have a custom fixing - there’s some sort of metal piece with a plastic wrapped nut. ...

robpa
Just Starting Out
2 replies

what is the best to use cutting around the edges of fibreglass spa bath a circular saw or angle grinder or any other tool? regards Robpa

stratton
Just Starting Out
1 reply

  how would I repair a 2cm chunk off the corner of a white laminate shaving cabinet

brinkley
Just Starting Out
1 reply

   can someone tell me what is it on the aluminium trim is it corrosion or something else than you

davidwoosh
Just Starting Out
3 replies

This is U shapedTop fiXingPan measurments below Can you recommend anything? Existing pan measurements Measure existing panmm fixing point to ...

SamL1
Finding My Feet
2 replies

Hi all, I have recently moved into a property and have noticed some of the bathroom shower tiles were loose, so I pulled them off and am enquiring abo ...

Coolaholigah
Cultivating a Following
1 reply

Hello and thanks in advance a small chip (a bit bigger than 5 cent piece has been created by damage in a shower stall it’s a glazed tile so different ...

tom138
Having an Impact
11 replies

Hi there, I just got new floor laid in the bathroom (James Hardie Secura on timber frame) and just wondering if I can get some advise whether these ga ...

Hotwheelsnz
Finding My Feet
2 replies

My wife loves doing the laundry (Yes i know ............................) so I decided to make her happy place even happier  I used all Bunnings pro ...