Workshop
Ask a question

Topics with Label: Planting and Growing

andajori
Community Newcomer
1 reply

Back in 2000 we planted a new garden. Along the long narrow stretch of fencing, we planted Raphiolepis indica 'Snow Maiden'. The fence runs pretty we ...

andajori
Community Newcomer
2 replies

 We have a lemon and mandarin tree that have started to fruit and we keep finding half eaten fruit on our lawn. We have an array of native wildlife (m ...

KimF
Community Newcomer
1 reply

Hi I have discovered lots of curl grubs in a large garden bed in the backyard. It’s planted with natives that have started struggling (one died) and I ...

balaji27
Building a Reputation
1 reply

Hello Team,Please refer to my Okra plant - I notice a kind of peeling on the okra and also like a burnt thing - would you please advise me what is the ...

balaji27
Building a Reputation
1 reply

Hello Team,I would like to grow Corianders (we use it regularly in our cooking) - I tried several times with the seeds, it starts growing but falls & ...

balaji27
Building a Reputation
1 reply

Hello Team,Happy Easter! I need your advice on my Egg plant, please have a look at the pics - the plants have grown well (planted 5 months ago), but n ...

growcat
Finding My Feet
4 replies

I've got this rock plant about 10months ago and its starting to die . I water it every day or 2nd day. Any tips as to how to look after it? Thank you ...

Barsha
Just Starting Out
2 replies

  Hello everyone, I am very new to this community and hoping to get some guidance. My husband mistakenly sprayed Roundup weed killer in the whole fr ...

Siver
Just Starting Out
6 replies

My Murraya hedges leaves are turning yellow. I have three hedges and just two of them are having issues so I am assuming it is not over or under water ...

Glenys1
Finding My Feet
3 replies

Can you grow Lemon and lime trees in a raised garden bed?

erikc
Getting Established
4 replies

I have a street facing quarter-circle garden bed, the fence is about 1.7-1.8m high to the north, to the left in the picture (so the bed is to the sout ...

KenH
Getting Established
8 replies

I have lived at my current address since the early 80's. Back in those day my front garden was a sprinkling of grass but mainly clay. Over the years I ...

O-J
Finding My Feet
12 replies

What is the most likely cause of the ill-health of this lilly pilly (see photo)?  

ashroj
Just Starting Out
4 replies

JACKGE
Just Starting Out
1 reply

I have good connectors (no leaks) but I find it distributes about 1/3 of the bottle & that's it..After that I feel I'm just wasting water. Must be a ...

charlie01
Just Starting Out
1 reply

I have a soursop tree still in a pot, I want to move it to a larger pot, not sure if it's in the right season to re-pot or should I wait for 6 months ...

Callum12
Just Starting Out
1 reply

We have extensive Grona Triflora growth in our Sir Walter lawn . Beggarweed . Which is best weedkiller to use, when to use it and how do I help lawn t ...

ifat
Just Starting Out
1 reply

 any suggestions please on what to do on this Citrus tree?

Ringodaisuki60
Finding My Feet
8 replies

  Hi, I bought this product. I read reviews and many people mentioned having to make drainage holes. But at the same time, I noticed the label says ...

KrishnaKumar
Just Starting Out
1 reply

My new planted apple tree in soil from pot has its leaves fallen. How to check and maintain them to ensure it flowers and fruits up. Is it normal in t ...

KrishnaKumar
Just Starting Out
3 replies

daven25
Growing in Experience
7 replies

Don't know the species. Its has grapes. I'm told the redness indicates some kind of disease. What to do?

nickinbrisbane
Just Starting Out
3 replies

I recently moved into a house and the yard is spongy and soft. The mower wont push over it, it has to be pulled. I tried dethatching an area with a de ...

Toiter
Just Starting Out
1 reply

Hi,I have this plant in my bathroom. Its leaves have been increasingly browning off. It has been OK in here for a couple of months but I am worried. T ...