Workshop
Ask a question

Topics with Label: Tools and Materials

jay66
Community Newcomer
2 replies

Garden is slopes down and soil is sweeping down. So, I want to know how to fix it. Please give me an idea. Thanks   

bunnymama
Just Starting Out
5 replies

Hi I recently moved into my house and have never mowed grass before. Can someone help identify what type of grass I have and what battery powered lawn ...

tom138
Having an Impact
9 replies

Hi, just wondering if I can get some advise on water drainage around my house. This is basically what happens after every substantial rain:     A ...

annemahesh
Just Starting Out
1 reply

Hi All, I am planning to get a natural turf in in back yard soon, It has a dimensions as shown below. I am planning to get 6 X toro 3 inch pop up 18 ...

dajeya
Just Starting Out
9 replies

I have a Gardenline essential lawn mower. It is not firing. This does not have a primer. I cleaned the caburator and tried . Still not working.. I t ...

richy13
Finding My Feet
10 replies

Hi all my ozito 36 volt steel deck brushless mower ,build date 6/2018,it hadent been used 2 yrs as we had no grass as doing an extention to house ,g ...

Josh86
Just Starting Out
1 reply

Hi there, im looking to fence off an area for my chickens. I’d like to use t posts and welded wire chicken mesh. Are there any posts or videos on this ...

suraksha
Just Starting Out
3 replies

  Hello, i am planning to convert a blank wall of the house into a vertical garden. Thinking of having low light indoor plants like ferns, devils ivy ...

josh89
Just Starting Out
1 reply

Hi guys, I’m currently having issues with my drainage in the backyard. There is a low spot in the left-hand side near the piles of dirt as you see in ...

dang-ouch-tim
Finding My Feet
3 replies

Hi there, we bought a property with a nice large garden space some time ago. Keen to get a garden started, we sent away some soil samples to GardenSaf ...

akashsingh
Just Starting Out
1 reply

hi everyone, question - we have a slopping block front to back (1-1.5m drop over 29m) and am wondering if we need to install agi pipe next to the conc ...

sukh1
Just Starting Out
1 reply

hello there, Would like to ask a question about 3m poly tunnel for veggie patch. does this 3m poly tunnel for veggie pat fits the width of 600mm? As p ...

Gie
Just Starting Out
2 replies

Hello! I'm in Perth and have very typical sandy hydrophobic soil. I've used Bailey's Soil Matters Clay and Compost on parts of my garden and it's been ...

AJTaylor
Finding My Feet
2 replies

    I have a Ryobi 36V pole hedge trimmer (model RPT3600), will the Ryobi Pole Pruner attachment from the Expand It range (model APR05) work on it? ...

aslater
Finding My Feet
7 replies

I want to make raised wicking garden beds. How do I convert the Bunnings raised garden beds to be wicking beds please?

kitfriendesq
Getting Established
8 replies

My wife fancied us doing a version of this upcycled garden tool gate for our side return... Inevitably actual construction is somewhat more complex a ...

Nathan06
Just Starting Out
3 replies

Looking to upcycle some old tires and turn them in to some tire gardens. What is the correct process? Once I collect the tires and give them a good ...

Pearso
Just Starting Out
1 reply

Hello fellow gardeners, I'm planning to transform an old garden bed and bird aviary into a raised garden bed, bench seat, and veggie garden against ou ...

Former Workshop member
Former Workshop member
N/A
1 reply

Hi, we are building a garden bed along the front of our house in front of the windows. What kind of plants should I put here? I have considered two op ...

MelanieG
Just Starting Out
5 replies

 Hi, we are wanting to make a trellis for star jasmine to climb up in our garden. Our fence is colorbond so we were wondering the best way to attach i ...

kateym80
Just Starting Out
2 replies

Hello I am wanting to build a garden fence, for a small section of garden so my puppy can’t rip up my plants , on a budget and im renting - area is ro ...

saphira_
Finding My Feet
2 replies

I have two garden beds that I want to get rid of. I used Galvanised Steel retaining wall posts on the corners and are deep inside with quickset cement ...

JACKGE
Finding My Feet
5 replies

I have good connectors (no leaks) but I find it distributes about 1/3 of the bottle & that's it..After that I feel I'm just wasting water. Must be a ...

Tiffany33
Getting Established
8 replies

Hello everyone,My name is Tiffany and I truly hope I can get some insights and guidance from this community. I have just received the keys to my first ...