Workshop
Ask a question

Topics with Label: Decking and Paving

khwajas
Growing in Experience
8 replies

We have an under cover merbau deck. I used Cabot’s aqua deck to cover it. As it is not very shiny and requires more maintenance I was wondering if I ...

JustinMcAbbe
Cultivating a Following
1 reply

       We had a problem with the court yard, where in heavy rain, the rain fall from the roof would make the ground would destroy the grass and ...

TimeToFix
Finding My Feet
4 replies

Hello!I need to replace some bits of my balustrade, some of the white lower parts are very old and are rotting, all the green including the top rail a ...

Louie1
Just Starting Out
1 reply

I have an outside shower with a cement floor. I would like to get rid of the mould and paint it. What do you recommend?

Retired Team Member Akanksha
Retired Team Member
23 replies

As a new year begins, we look forward to continue assisting our members with improving their homes and gardens. One of the things I love most about ou ...

john12345
Growing in Experience
15 replies

Hi, I’ve uncovered a rotted section on timber post on my deck. I’ve scraped back the section - see pics. My first thought was to make good again wit ...

mmd22
Building a Reputation
8 replies

Hello I would like get some information how could I fill the gap between pavers . last 2 years I filled the gap 3 times with different brand pave se ...

Pcan
Growing in Experience
2 replies

I have this space in front of the house that has no practical use. I kept those stones to paint them in different colours as decoration. Didn't get to ...

lunagurl88
Just Starting Out
1 reply

Hi ,can anyone out there help, the roughcast foundation has recently been painted and there is white sealer / undercoat,also top coat drips, drops and ...

Mitch16
Finding My Feet
14 replies

  When our front verandah was tiled a few years ago there has been some grout hazing ever since & it’s difficult to remove. Can someone please recomm ...

Steve5
Having an Impact
2 replies

HI. I need to fill a 20mm gap between a granite tiled patio and a rendered wall house with a ceramic tile patio. The house and patios are on fill ...

jenniferji
Just Starting Out
1 reply

Hi everyone, our house is 15 years old and there is a gap between the house and concrete path. How to fill the gap to prevent water damage the foundat ...

Retired Team Member Akanksha
Retired Team Member
2 replies

Well done to Bunnings Workshop community members Shane (@DIY4Knuckleheds) and Dineth (@Dinny) for getting their projects featured in the April issue o ...

Russ42
Building a Reputation
1 reply

I am in the process of replacing steel posts supporting tiled verandahs with timber posts (90x90 cm Merbau). We are located close to the coast so the ...

mmd22
Building a Reputation
5 replies

Hello Everyone I would like to built a stairs / steps for my new gate as it is lower that ground level . Would like to get some advice , ideas and t ...

TheHandySqirrel
Having an Impact
5 replies

I want to share with you how I redid the paving of the side walk next to our house. Here is the end result: The previous paving was loose in parts ...

maddisonward
Just Starting Out
3 replies

Red brick be gone! Our DIY budget street appeal boost.      

Dinny
Cultivating a Following
11 replies

We have spent over 18 months transforming the front facade, front yard, roof , fences all around and the general vibe of this once tired old 1950's we ...

patricia2
Just Starting Out
2 replies

A complete make over inside and out, a massive undertaking and did it all ourselves and took over 2 months of daily work. From floor to ceiling to pav ...

Jesse1
Having an Impact
2 replies

We are about to tackle a couple of outdoor paving areas and paths. Can someone please advise if it would be of benefit for us to use a laser level an ...

VinceB
Getting Established
8 replies

I am looking to install a set of steps up to our decking. I am yet to accurately calculate the rise. The ground slopes away from the house so I expect ...

happysohal
Finding My Feet
5 replies

Hi All, Could anyone please teach me handyman works? I am ready to buy required tools.

UmaB4u
Finding My Feet
5 replies

Hi....i bought a 2bhk Unit....it's unfurnished. so i am thinking of doing wood work with Space Saving Furniture like wall bed, sofa come wall bed...fo ...

Sugar
Having an Impact
6 replies

I have various plans and visions for my house projects. What do you guys use ( software / computer-based tools) to turn your imagination into a digita ...