Topics with Label: Lighting and Electrical

Walker
Just Starting Out
2 replies

Is it possible for me to remove and replace an underbench strip light? Penny

rohitbudhiraja
Finding My Feet
3 replies

    Can you please assist me in determining how to replace a window exhaust fan with dimensions of 21x21 cm? Is this something that can be done easil ...

Honest52
Cultivating a Following
1 reply

The Elba oven door seal needs replacement. How to buy a suitable one from Bunning? How to install the oven door seal?

Dave-1
Home Improvement Guru
5 replies

This is an old Kitchen rebuild project from 2009 I have Ummed and ahhed about posting it as the photo quality isnt the best. But decided if it helps s ...

Sugar
Having an Impact
16 replies

Hi folks, We are wanting to do some work on our kitchen. Following are the things we would like to do. This is going to be one at a time. A. Changin ...

mike1360
Building a Reputation
1 reply

Hi guys, My 1-year-old Smeg gas oven door is making a squeaking noise. Is CRC 75ml Silicone Grease the right product to lubricate the door hinge? If ...

gagan4370
Just Starting Out
1 reply

Hi everyone!! I am new to this page. I have technika rangehood at my home and recently one of the globe went off and I got the new one, but I am unab ...

Bubbles8712
Cultivating a Following
1 reply

We’ve bought a new fridge which “suggests” in its manual to have 50mm clearance on all sides to assist the hot air to dissipate. We only have 22mm on ...

GlennC
Finding My Feet
1 reply

Replaced old minstral fan NO light,big switch(photo)with Claro fan,light and remote,simple swap?3 wires into old switch,live neutral and reverse?3 for ...

KarynM
Finding My Feet
3 replies

The wiring had to be altered for the kitchen re model and the old wall needed to have the plastering and brick carved out for the new wiring. Can the ...

recipeslive
Finding My Feet
6 replies

I am looking to remove a non structural wall and open up my kitchen and install a kitchen island. I am thinking about hanging an reverse cycle extract ...

jerin
Just Starting Out
1 reply

Can i use a 10Amp plug on a 6Amp 250V mixer cable?

lindyw
Getting Established
7 replies

I'm about to put a built in oven onto a Kaboodle oven unit. There will be minimal gap at the back of 27mm between the oven back and the plasterboard w ...

KarynM
Finding My Feet
2 replies

Kaboodle 12V 30W LED Driver And Distributor do I need this for the Kaboodle under Cabinet LED Panel if the electrician is wiring the light in?

NumeroUno
Cultivating a Following
2 replies

Hi, does bunnings stock replacement lights for ovens near postcode 6021? I need a 40w bulb, heat resistant and probably e14. Its a neff oven b4462. C ...

dchur
Building a Reputation
4 replies

Hey team, Feeling at a bit of an impasse here. We have an Esatto ceramic cook top and one of the elements has given up. We decided to get a new co ...

AJP0708
Just Starting Out
2 replies

Hello! We are looking to buy a house but the existing range hood isn’t connected to outside there are also some marks on the wall/ceiling above the ra ...

LucyM
Just Starting Out
2 replies

Hi, I'm after some help with removing these tiles safely and efficiently... These splashback tiles are stuck on plasterboard, which is stuck on ...

David4907
Finding My Feet
1 reply

Hi, I am in the process of having installed a new oven, Hob and range hood. I am also replacing the Bench tops to Kaboodle Black Granite Laminate Benc ...

boscage
Just Starting Out
1 reply

We are renovating our old kitchen after water damage, keeping plumbing in same position but with some additional electrical (new power point for a di ...

louise-ahern
Just Starting Out
2 replies

what product do i buy to replace the light in my Bellini 60cm Retractable Rangehood? I can’t seam to find a replacement light anywhere online so not s ...

filthy
Getting Established
2 replies

my office kitchen has a small 25L plug in hot water system. Hot water usage is minimal, really just to wash a few dishes and coffee mugs https://www. ...

Dundie21
Finding My Feet
2 replies

Our kitchen was looking old and needed a complete makeover. I gutted the old kitchen all the way back to the timber frame and roughly designed the new ...

margiemoo
Just Starting Out
3 replies

am I meant to fill this before tiling my splashback? Not sure what to do here?