Workshop
Ask a question

Topics with Label: Craft and Hobbies

ilox
Finding My Feet
5 replies

My wife has bought a full Murphy bed kit, all except for the timber bits. Attached is the overall look of the bed from their Instruction booklet.That ...

diego
Finding My Feet
6 replies

so for a bit of contxt, ive been designing a desk for myself but when it came time to buy the materials i couldnt find a full size plyboard that was e ...

Alicia_Woodwork
Growing in Experience
11 replies

My gorgeous Goldie, Charlie, was recently diagnosed with hip displacia. This condition makes ordinarily simple movements incredibly difficult. It is f ...

faisalmukhtarch
Just Starting Out
1 reply

Hi, I am planning to create a Lapboard for Gaming. I have a gaming mouse pad, Product dimensions ‎"94 x 41" Plan is to make something similar to ...

Community Manager Jason
Community Manager
14 replies

It's been said that having multiple televisions in the home is a "no-brainer" to ensure harmonious relationships and avoid conflict in the home. But ...

Projects Editor Akanksha
Projects Editor
2 replies

A kids bedroom should ideally grow with your child. It should be a space that can cater to their evolving interests, needs and personality. And one th ...

H3nna
Building a Reputation
2 replies

Travertine DIY table. MaterialsTravertine tiles Construction adhesive ToolsTape measure LevelStepsStep 1Mark a middle line to the smaller tile. A ...

bilbafta16
Just Starting Out
1 reply

 I have a 65 ltr ( 50x30x35cm) fish tank and want to convert it into something as attached. A coffee table. Whats the thickness if base (timber) shou ...

deb4981
Getting Established
16 replies

To save space in our kids' play room, we would like to install some sort of suspension model train from the c ...

Alicia_Woodwork
Growing in Experience
1 reply

I made this cute rocking horse for my nieces third birthday. I wanted to make something durable that would last years and be able to pass down to futu ...

izzysedg
Finding My Feet
1 reply

     Hello! I was hoping to hang a plant from my ceiling (refer first picture). I drilled a 13mm hole hoping to use the Ramset spring toggle with h ...

touzelfam
Building a Reputation
4 replies

A beautifully restored Singer sewing table, with a brand new live edge tabletop and a working treadle. MaterialsRustoleum paint in Satin black https: ...

daniknight4
Becoming a Leader
6 replies

When deciding on how to make a pair of little brown battered, beaten and bruised bedsides beautiful:) the first thing I thought of was textured 3D vin ...

Jamespeter100
Making a Splash
1 reply

Cartoon Series Bluey, aiming at people who may not have built too many things before. The house bricks are used to do the floor first. The paint co ...

furnitureflip
Just Starting Out
1 reply

Hi everyone, I'm starting out in furniture flipping DIY and want to know some pieces of furniture which are best to refurbish and what tools I need? i ...

Super_D
Becoming a Leader
8 replies

I just made this little side table, from 3mm Plywood Pine Premium and 42X19 DAR Pine and a Merbau panel.It was a nice little project and it is all jus ...

JohnC5
Growing in Experience
30 replies

Hello All, I am looking for ideas on Indoor Monkey Bar for my special needs child.... something like this , I am happy to learn, got few tools at h ...

JoeAzza
Kind of a Big Deal
3 replies

I made this serving tray using left over off cuts off floating timber floor boards and tas oak MaterialsTray size 405mm long x 310mm wideFloating tim ...

TamannaPatil
Just Starting Out
1 reply

hi All, This is Tami here. I am so glad to join this community and be part of it. We are going to start constructing our home very soon and once it ...

camryn
Just Starting Out
1 reply

i have a 5kg swing that i want to put in my room that has to hold a child (35kg) and i have a very thin plaster board roof and i would like to know wh ...

kellyyang
Growing in Experience
2 replies

I recently decided to turn the ‘family room’ into a dream playroom. It’s an open space upstairs, with no clear function.   Now, it has become an ama ...

HeidiBee
Just Starting Out
2 replies

Hello all! I want to try and make a vertical cat tree that looks like this (with a plain base rather than a mechanical one): I am an absolute begi ...

sammilne
Having an Impact
5 replies

I saw a similar coffee table in a magazine and new I could turn it into a simple DIY side table project. It took less than an hour and I love the end ...

Renowayoflife
Becoming a Leader
6 replies

DIY Kids Bedroom Storage Ideas We have been working hard to get the kids rooms finished and have recently moved them in, and although they’re finish ...