Workshop
Ask a question

Topics with Label: D.I.Y. July entry

martink7
Getting Established
4 replies

DIY July! We had been wanting to do wainscoting for a while but were unsure where to start. Thankfully it was so simple with the Bunnings team's hel ...

monochromehaus
Growing in Experience
7 replies

Bedroom Makeover for my daughter using Easy Craft VJ panelling and picture railing. Materialshttps://www.bunnings.com.au/easycraft-9-x-2400-x-1200mm- ...

Cardaw
Growing in Experience
2 replies

We saw this on pintrest and decided to give it a go! Our downstairs rumpus room has been in need of some TLC for a very long time. We had bookcases th ...

LePallet
Amassing an Audience
7 replies

sandy_d
Amassing an Audience
14 replies

    A while ago I was given some old Venetian blinds that were dumped in hard rubbish. I had quite a few left over and decided to give some new li ...

ordinary-home
Cultivating a Following
4 replies

    I love my cube 'arch' shelf. It elevates this space and provides pretty yet practical storage. I did it all using a @flexistorage clever cu ...

sammilne
Having an Impact
5 replies

I saw a similar coffee table in a magazine and new I could turn it into a simple DIY side table project. It took less than an hour and I love the end ...

TheSparrowHome
Having an Impact
5 replies

A kids bedroom makeover to stand the test of time! StepsStep 1  Reading Nook with Flexistorage Cube Unit and Photo Shelves. Step 2Feature Wall with W ...

cassieandrews
Building a Reputation
4 replies

My partner and I set out to give our bedroom a makeover by upgrading our wardrobe, adding some paneling and some fresh paint.MaterialsFlat pack wardob ...

anna92
Building a Reputation
4 replies

This is the first thing to see when we walk into our home. Once a dumping ground of a cupboard with plain white doors. It just was a bit of an eyesore ...

KylieShannon
Getting Established
4 replies

Removed doors, painted, added wine bottle racks, glass racks, sensor lights. MaterialsDonino paint colour in matteToolsStepsStep 1Remove doors and d ...

ourcountrycoast
Growing in Experience
8 replies

Using only a bit of 12mm MDF, a pvc pipe and some corflute from bunnings, weve created the bedside table of our dreams. Arched cabinets are expensive ...

FoordJ
Finding My Feet
1 reply

Replaced all the old walls with new VJ board. Placed fibro underlay and new stunning tiles. Painted our French doors and decorated. MaterialsVJ board ...

TaylerMayd
Having an Impact
2 replies

This solid pine dresser was coated in a thick red/brown varnish and was in desperate need of a makeover! I decided to freshen the piece up with a ligh ...

HarrietArthur
Building a Reputation
3 replies

The inside of my entire house was white when I bought it two years ago and I love colour. I painted the lounge and all the wooden furniture then added ...

rucky
Finding My Feet
1 reply

Plain sitting room transferred to a cosy sitting area with Lugna cabinets. Lots of measuring needed but great results MaterialsLugna cabinets and trim ...

Wendy56
Cultivating a Following
1 reply

My old pine sideboard was looking decidedly dated and very orange. Because it was solid pine I decided not to replace it, but give it a summer makeov ...

TheSparrowHome
Having an Impact
4 replies

People say the kitchen is the heart of the home so maybe the bedroom is the soul?! Light & airy vibes bringing sweet dreams in this Master Bedroom re ...

prettyliving
Amassing an Audience
4 replies

I recently turned an unused room upstairs into a second lounge/ retreat. I had a vision of making it feel warm and cozy, a place to just chill and rel ...

Oddchair22
Building a Reputation
3 replies

    Old cedar draws that needed a makeover however I still wanted to capture the beautiful character of this piece without adding too much. I sanded ...

Romarlie
Growing in Experience
3 replies

I have a small ensuite so I decided to create a nook in my bedroom corner whereby I could do my hair and makeup while seated and I chose a three way o ...

TaylerMayd
Having an Impact
4 replies

I picked up this old side table for free on Facebook Marketplace. It was pretty run down, but I was drawn to its unique shape and wanted to give it ne ...

riziqbl
Building a Reputation
1 reply

Maybe this is an outdated look now because we couldn't find much to buy off the shelf and the mirrors available were really expensive or the wrong siz ...

HarrietArthur
Building a Reputation
2 replies

With my father’s help, we measured out the length of the walls and how large the areas of wainscoting would need to be to sit well in the room. We cut ...